Birdog

What is this???

Can you spin the picture around so we can get a better look at the face.

I think bear. :yes:

Bear. Look close.

If you look close I believe what you see is the most forward leg is his left front stretched nearly to his chin, then the next leg back is his right front which is tucked under him a bit as if he is turning in stride. The next leg back is his right rear and what looks like a tail is his left rear leg stretched back.

Thats my take. Interesting pic. I think the front right appears to be a rear leg which throws everything off.

Edited by NWHUNTER

Dont know what it is, but it looks to me like it has a youngun under it or just on the right side of it, whatever it is.

Allot of different opinions on this one!! The head sure looks like a bear, but that tail looking thing sure throws me off. Looks like it has 3 back legs or 2 back legs and a tail. I'll put some meat out on the edge of that field and see if I can get another picture of whatever it is. Thanks guys!! :cheers:

bullofthewoods....exactly what I was trying to say. :cool:

small bear when comparing pics with the deer

Legs look to long for a small bear. Most small bears have little short legs. Like a litttle teddy bear. Also I had 5 camera's out for over a week, got over 1500 pictures, and not one bear, not even at the feed or the mineral lick. The bear hunters tell me the bears lay low in the thick swamp and lay in creeks to stay cool during the summer, and it was really hot up here last week, like in the 90's. So why is this little bear or whatever doing wandering around during the day?? It's a mystery!! :D

Birdog I found this pic on the internet. Not the same as yours but something to compare yours to.. Sort of does look like a bear I guess.

Maybe not such a good comparison now that I look at it! :blink:

Edited by Abby

Birdog, I hope you get him on film again you really got us wondering on this one..... :huh::blink::unsure:

I am going with the dog/wolf familly. It doesn't look like a bear to me.

I would like to see another picture of it.

Thanks for posting this picture. Very interesting.

René