Sign in to follow this  
Vic

How bout them

Will the Atlanta Braves make it this year..................... :angel:

Playoff yes, any farther...NO. I wish it weren't true, but they seem to burn themselves out just getting there and are used up by then. I wish somehow they could pull it out just one more time!!!! I still don't view their long run since '91 as a disappointment though. They may have only won the big show once, but they were still far ahead of 99.9% of the other teams each year. :D

I agree with you bowhuntr09.They can play good all year,then when the playoffs come,they go :blowup:

They are in the lead for now :ThumbsUp: :yes:

I'm an Astros fan. I think they have the best rotation in MLB. If they statrt getting the run support, watch out. They could be there at the end. GO STROS

How about that Rocket! His mother just passed away and he's pitching tonight because she wanted him too. Right now he's got a 3 to 1 lead over the Marlins. ROGER, he's "THE MAN" With a league leading ERA of 1.78, there's a good chance he'll win his 8th Cy Young this year.

Edited by Rambow

14 straight divison championships :drinks: :beer2: :cheese: :cheers: :cool: Now can they win a world series AGAIN................. :ThumbsUp: :flag:

Wll they win another World Series....................... :yes: :yes: :yes: