Sign in to follow this  
Rambow

Wat To Go ASTROS

:cheers::cheers::cheers: What a fantastic and unbellievable season. They were 15 and 30 at the begining of the season and finished 11 games back of the Cardinals to clinch the wild card spot in the division series. Now, for the 1st time in their 44 year history, they are going to the "Big Dance". No doubt it will be a huge task to defeat the Whit Sox, but the Cardinals were the best team in MLB this year. I'm :pray: for the Stros and the Rocket will be on the hill for game #1. Hey Vic, you gotta hand it them. :yes: :ThumbsUp:

Yes Rambo they got us this year :bb: and it was a great season for both! I wish them all the luck against the sox :yes:

I do think a certain Umpire that threw out Tony and Edmonds should be fired or fined and the Ump that called Malina out @ 2nd in tonights game needs fined as well. (They showed on national TV that he was clearly safe on the replays) You gotta admit bases loaded with no outs would have been a huge momentum turn.

Bottom line our big hitters never pulled through as they had one of the lowest team batting averages in a NL Championship series but yet was the highest during the regular season.

GOOD LUCK Saturday!

Yea gslam95, I think the ump who threw out Edmonds and Larusso was not consistant with his established strike zone. But they knew you can't argue ball and strikes. I think also after showing the replay on some of the calls made against the Angels, there will be discussion in the off season about allowing instant replay on questionable calls with the exception of balls and strikes.