gslam95

Timberline NO-Peep

13 posts in this topic

Has anyone here ever tried using one of these? I like the concept...... I am going to give one a try as I think the concept is great for correcting form and hand torque......

opinions anyone - look at the installation instructions and read up on it a bit if you have never seen after that tell me what you think here is the link - No-Peep

I have used one now for about 4 or 5 years and do like it alot. It helps with your form by showing when you are torqueing the bow, also it works good in low light, if you can see your pins you can see it. It takes a little bit of effort to get it set up but once it is and you get used to it it works fine. I never have used a regular peep so I can't really compare it to it.

MRH

Had mine for a few years & would NEVER go back to a peep. It does everything it says. The only problem is it is a little difficult to set up by yourself. It's a lot easier with someone adjusting the peep & locking it while you are at your normal anchor & at full draw. You will love it. :cheers:

This is the first year with mine. I really like it and it's really not that tricky to set up. You just have to go a little at a time. Here's how I mounted mine.

check this out. Someome shared it with me on this same topic a page or so back. It's some good set-up advice. I tried to paste the link but it didn't work.

http://167.206.135.118/cgi-bin/ultimatebb....ic&f=2&t=008720

go to the 5th post down by Matt

post-10-1130543839_thumb.jpg

Edited by greystoke

I might have to try one of those. I have always heard good things about them. I used to use a Hind-sight, which solved the same form issues. But I couldn't use it with my new bow.

I have one and I love it, however my peep sight is going back on the bow. I will keep the no-peep on there too and use them together. I love the way the no-peep helps confirm my form and I feel it has improved my accuracy. I almost lost a deer because of it yesterday though. I had a buck come through and as I raised my bow and drew on him I looked to the no-peep and the glare from the sun behind me was so bright I couldn't make out the dot in the no-peep window. I'm not knocking the no-peep, I think its a great tool, just not the only tool I am going to rely on from now on.

Oh, and I was able to make the shot, 26 yards broadside, 40 yard recovery.

John, Give the No Peep a try...

I have used the No Peep now for 4 years as well and would Never under no circumstances go back to a peep sight again... the benefits are Huge and have yet to see a drawback, Its a form correcting tool as well and I have found I seldom ever look at it anymore, It conditions you to your draw and anchor point and is Huge in eliminating canting of the bow and tourqe issues.

No low light problems either or water issue beading over the peep or snow in colder and under ideal hunting conditons.

as for setup there a lil hairy, but as suggested 2 people one at full draw and the other to set it, works VERY well and is Fast...

Im betting if you try one, you will not go back to a regular peep, No hurt in trying new things... Good Luck!!!

Dan

Hmm, tried it and didn't like it at all. Just me I could be wrong.

Good luck I have a cheap one around here some where.

I've got a used one for sale if anyone wants to try one ($23 includes shipping).

Nothing wrong with it.......just decided a peep works better for me.

I love mine!!!! Best accessory I have put on my bow. Really keeps me consistent!!! I love the low light advantages!!!

I've got a used one for sale if anyone wants to try one ($23 includes shipping).

Nothing wrong with it.......just decided a peep works better for me.

jayber... pm sent. :cheers:

i have or should i say i did have one on the bow but took it off, any body need it ??say about 20.00 mail me a empty box and ill ship it to ya!!!

Needing to buy a new bow and wondering if someone is selling these yet. Mine is showing extensive wear from years of use and want a new one.