Sevook

Started Lab For sale

Regretfully, circumstances have come up where it would be in the best interest of my dog to sell him. He is 1 year old. I got him from Hightest retrievers. The sire is FC Fargo II and the darn is Hightest Desert Mouse MH. He is a black male, weighs about 65 lbs. I had him with a trainer for almost 3 months. He was started on force fetching but never finished it. He is collar conditioned. Sits on a whistle, and comes when called. Gunshot's have no affect on him. I took him out of training because of my personal problems and also because the trainer thought it would be a good idea to give the dog a month off and then get him back into training. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to. I have all his shot records and papers. He is microchiped. Info on the darn can be found on the hightest website under breeding/dams http://hightest.com/mouse.html My pup was from the second breeding. The first breeding produced hightest seriouse black. For more information, you can email me.

If you dont mind me asking, can you say who the trainer is/was? If you dont want to post it, you could pm or e-mail...

Mike