Sign in to follow this  
tinner

new handgun

just got home from turners, a while ago. paid $655 ou the door plus $25 for the handgun cert. got a new ruger SRH .44 mag with 9 1/2" barrel. unfortunate part is it will not br in the store for up to 2 months. when it gets to store then i get a 10 day wait. ca. stinks. all i know is i will pas the formalities and get my gun eventually. hope it gets here soon, have a javelina hunt in az. in feb.

Hey Tinner

Good choice :cheers:

I hate ordering guns always seen to go slow and take for ever.

unfortunate part is it will not br in the store for up to 2 months. when it gets to store then i get a 10 day wait.

Wow cali bites here in Alabama there is a 3 day wait. They ordered my gun and a they called 3 days later and said that it was in and for me to come and pick it up. Glad to hear that you got a nice wheelgun :cheers: What kind of ammo are you going to shoot?

i havent really decided yet. i do know that i want to start reading and learning to reload for it. the next thing i need is some experience.

Nice gun.. :cheers: If you lived in San Fransico you wouldn't be able to have one at all

Great looking gun Tinner, i know you will enjoy that bad boy.

If you lived in San Fransico you wouldn't be able to have one at all

If he live in San Fransico he would want something that didnt shoot quite as hard :P