Sign in to follow this  
hags

Member's Store Front & Bargain Corner?

Welcome to Hag's House Forums,

I wanted to add a small mission statement for each forum to hopefully keep them on track.

This forum is the Member's Store Front & Bargain Corner forum and pertains to anything and everything you wish to buy or sell.....

If you have a website or links to what you have to offer, throw it in a post and add here in the "Store".

Please keep your post updated with what's for sale and how to get a hold of you.

Also add your preferred payment method and any warranty of products offered.

I wish to keep this for wanted or sale items only and ask that tech. questions be posted on the main board.

The items listed for sale are not verified, guaranteed, or warrantied by Hags House and / or myself, administrators, or moderators....buyer beware!!!

This is a listing of items you wish to sell and this is just another place to advertise to potential buyers....

All negotiations are between potential buyers and seller only.....

Please contact the seller if your interested in buying a listed item.....

Your welcome to post questions about the items listed within the posted topics....

Sellers please monitor your posted items to inform members if the item is still for sale.

thanks......hags

To all interested,

I've combined the Classified forum with the Member's Store Front & Bargain Corner forum and only allow advanced members to read, post, and bargain in this combined forum now.

I'm trying to eliminate scammers and potential bogus sales by anyone who joins, posts a few times, and then offers something for sale only to jump ship and disappear after they've been paid.

It takes 50 posts to become an advanced member, so I think once a person has reached that and has shown intent to participate they should be allowed to buy and sell from others that have shown the same intentions.

Lately I've noticed a lot of new members joining with really weird log in names....and it makes me nervous to allow them full access until they show they truly are here to be a member....We have a great community here with a lot of great members that trust each other, but precaution may be warranted to keep it that way.....I personally would never buy anything from anybody that is relatively new here and all of a sudden had some great deal offered for sale....it's just the way I approach any internet sale, no matter where I find it...I don't want some scammer preying on our members and abusing the trust that we've all built here....

Any comments appreciated....

hags

Good idea.

It took me a minute to figure out why I couldn't post to the classifieds but I now understand why. Irony is I had 49 posts prior to this one, so with 50 now I get to post.

Thanks for maintaining this site - it's been very helpful to me.

Sounds very good to me.

thanks

bvhunter

I like your thing on the bottom

that tells me my info.... Where did you get that

Chris

Edited by Hightechredneck

Sign in to follow this