Sign in to follow this  
Birdog

HagsHouse Winter Party!!!!

Late breaking news..........IF coondog shows up, theres a bed for him, with dora the explorer sheets, scruff you can have the barbie bed. you just have to fight off my 2 little girls..LOL :roll2::roll2::roll2:

:D Flint, a web cam?? I was thinking of maybe a group picture, but I think what happens at the party, will stay at the party!! :P

SS, don't scare them off!!

wisconsinbuckhunter, who's all coming?? I need to add you guys to the list. You can bring something for the raffle if you want. Otherwise bring your drimking shoes!!

I think there are hotels in the area, you need to talk to joeblovak or One 4 Deer, they live close by, they would know of the hotels and the phone numbers. I live 2 1/2 hours from Antigo. Birdog

Edited by Birdog

UPDATE

People that plan on attending so far:

Hags

dogshooter

Joe blovak

One 4 Deer

Birdog

CoyoteBandit (maybe)

Trapp (maybe)

Haenshaven (maybe)

wisconsinbuckhunter (maybe)

Drinking Prize List so far

1 BG1---Hags

1 HH1 kit----Hags

1 BG1----Birdog

1 camo 1040 Pelican-----Birdog

Anybody else want to bring a door prize let me know.

Edited by Birdog

Maybe we should have a little Texas Holdem Tourny? I'll see if I can come up with some prizes. Should be a good time. I'll call a couple people tonight and see if we are for sure coming or not.

If I can get Trapp to take off that night I will come. I would have some room at my cabin for a few people. I am about 15 minutes from the Refuge and 2 minutes from Helds.

Awesome, Haenshaven, that would be great if some people could crash there if they need to. Work on old Trapp, tell him this is going to be the party of the year. (until the Hagshouse summer party)

wisconsinbuckhunter, no texas holdem for me, maybe some of the other guys might want to play, but I think this is going to be more of a shoot the sh!t and drinking party!! :D