Birdog

HAGSHOUSE SUMMER PARTY

Hey Hags, doesn't seem to be much interesst. I guess it won't cost me as much if no one shows up. Won't need a tent for sure. :D

Brian, I can get you from the airport and take care of you. :ph34r: So if you make it, the fishing trip will be Hags, CB, Brian, Ditty and me. Room for one more. I can stay ashore if needed, I can go fishing whenever I want. Fishing should be good in August. Then we can have lunch and head north.

Dogshooter, check on the pig roaster and if you can't get one, I might have a line on one.

Yetime, hope you can make it, bring the wife again, she was a good time at the last party.

I will need to get a head count of people that plan to attend and what they prefer to drink so I can get the right size pig and and all the booze needed. Come everyone, make some plans to attend. Meet the people from Hagshouse and have a blast in northern Wisconsin!! :D

Sounds good birdog. I would probably fly in on Thursday before the fishing trip. I am looking at our work project schedule the rest of this week to see if I can make it. Looks good so far.

....she was a good time at the last party.

Did I miss something last time.????.....musta left to early.....darn.....

Birdog,

Ditty is a last option just to fill the boat if need be.

He really isn't into fishing, especially on Lake Michigan....It would be a long shot to say the least.....

hags

Always a good time or so I hear.....

If we get to the end and don't have the boat full, then I would be willing to go. It woudl be nice to get some southerners out on the pond for a fishing trip. I can do it most any time.

As I found out when I went to Minnesota for training I am a southerner or redkneck according to the ladies sitting next to us. They couldn't stand it after listening to me talk for a while. One of them leaned over and said where are you from. I said "TEXAS" she said so you are a redkneck. I said well I guess I am. :D

OK Brian, just get your flight to come into Austin Straubel Field in Green Bay and I can pick you up. Thursday afternoon or evening. Maybe we can talk Hags into driving up Thursday night and we can have a few beers to get primed for the fishing trip.

Hags, If you come up Thursday night, Ditty can come along and just stay in bed when we go fishing. Then after fishing you could just go north.

I talked to a couple Charter Captains, my first choice is already booked. Still checking on the other ones. Should be able to find a open boat, no problem. So we have CB, Hags, Brian and me. Could use one more, but 4 is good also.

I can't believe more people are not posting to this thread. Is no one planning on coming to the party???

HN??? Scruff?? Sbishop?? Dmach8?? TBH?? Bat??? Cook??? 212??? Anybody???

......redkneck according to the ladies sitting next to us

It happens to us too Brian.....and we all from here too.......It probably had to do with where you were staring..... :lol:

Hey dog,

Did you say somethin' about beer?....I can make it Thursday night then.....We golf on Thursday, but I could shoot out after that and be up there in two hours.....

Don't be too alarmed if not many commit to the summer party. Summer time get togethers are a lot tougher then in the winter. During the winter everyones looking for something to do. Summer time is always loaded with things to do.

hags

Hags, I hear you with the summer thing. Everyone has plans and spend time with the kids and goes on vacation. Maybe I can just bring pork sandwiches and a six pack, LOL Won't need a whole pig and a half barrel of beer. LOL

Maybe you can ride up Thursday night with CB and meet Ditty at the Cabin Friday night? Birdog

Uh oH did you say golf. When we teeing off.....

yummmm...... pork....... No golf for me, I'll stick to the adult sports of beer drinking and fishing! :D

Hags, if you want to car pool just let me know. I was planning on heading up Thurs night and coming back Sat night.

Edited by CoyoteBandit

Brian, if we are going golfing, you better fly in Wednesday night and we can golf Thursday. I guess we could golf Saturday morning, but I might be raosting a pig.

CB, heading home Saturday night? That's the night of the party.

Hey Guys, i'm still debating on how to get there...and I haven't told the wife yet!

Buckboy, Carll, NBShedhunter, any plans on going? car pool? it's only 1700miles?

PS. that 1700miles is only one way...almost forgot to mention :blink:

Sbishop

sbishop, any luck getting the car pool started??

Haven't heard from anyone yet....

and to make things worse my wife goes back to work that week....man it's not looking good for me but heck i'm still trying...if I could just collect over 1000 brownie points..I could go!

Sbishop

Any new updates to ths? Anyone else need a ride from the airport??