Full Fan

Memory Sticks

Thanks ghob.

I'd love to replace all of my 256's with 512's. Cant stand replacing 30 cards right now though.

ouch :o

Edited by Full Fan

Do you have 15 or so game cams? Thats a lotta sonys!

Yep...10 out...5 more P41's on the way. I cant stop bldg them....I need help :ph34r:

Could use some more :blink: Got 5500 acres to cover.

These things, without a doubt, have made such an impact on my hunting it's unbelievable.

I've hunted for over 20 years and I thought I knew a lot about critter movement until I ran camera's last year. I rarely setup on feeders, minerals, etc. I typically run trails and scraps. I found out real quick what really goes on, how far they travel, where they are when u least expect it, etc.

That's a great deal on memory cards but of course I can't source them from Australia. Anybody prepared to buy 3 for me on my behalf? I can transfer money with Paypal if somebody would be kind enough to do it.

Had this problem with those re-furbed Sony P41's for $129 bucks or so. Not available to Australia. Makes me salivate over those deals.

Russell

Just checked out the link to Best Buy. Now the 512 is on sale for $17.99 + tax, FREE SHIPPING too! :D

I think you will see the 512 and 1 gb sticks consistently on sale, because of the new, much higher speed "extreme" type sticks that have come out. They are way faster with data transport. I bought a 1 gb memory stick pro at office depot 2 weeks ago for about $30.

Does anyone know if this will work with a S600? I'm just not sure what a "gaming" card is.

Thanks!

SanDisk - 512MB Memory Stick PRO Duo Gaming Memory Card - Green SDMSG-512-A17

($17.99 when added to your cart)

Free $10 FTD.com Savings Reward

Free Shipping

Thanks Genhob!! I was able to buy the last three for $17.99 At the Greenfield, WI store. They were price on the shelf at 40 something and rang up $19.99. The clerk matched the $17.99 web price even though the numbers didn't match.

Good deal.. My wife is leaving for Amsterdam tomorrow so she needed them for her S600 ASAP.