Sign in to follow this  
hamiltoe

FieldPix

Visit www.fieldpix.com

I currently offer circuit boards, kits with all of the parts, pre-assembled boards, and LCD counter modules.

I've recently lowered my prices! I was able to do this because I finally got smart and had a manufacturer make my boards for me. They are made of FR4 material with silkscreen for easy parts placement and a solder mask on the bottom. This has saved me a lot of time and energy. Now I can start concentrating on new designs

Hamiltoe sent me one of these pre fabbed boards awhile back to check out,although i didnt build it i looked it over real good and it was very nice and would be a snap to complete.its all layed out for the do it yourselfer :D

I handed it over to Tinhorn to build and so far he has not done anything with it but hopes to put it together soon.

Hamiltoe's board works great. I used one and very happy with it and the great support. Thanks Hamiltoe. MC.

My friend has 4 of Hamiltoes boards, he likes them all. He just commented to me on how nice the new boards are, I looked at them and they are very well made and work great.

Hamiltoe's boards are great.

I had three cameras with his boards and they are all in use yet, not by me....but others I built them for.

These were some of my first cams I built, so they are all a couple years old. The finished boards are straight forward and easy to operate.

The kit version of his boards are a great way to practice your soldering skills and the layout is open enough to allow room. The instructions are also top notch and easy to follow.

I haven't tried the newer boards he offers, but I'm positive they are of the same high quality.......thanks Hamiltoe.

hags

i just got a sony P52 and a seahorse case for my home brew. i was reading at the sight and was wondering what board you would recommend me. thanks

also needs some accessories for making my first home brew. thanks

Sign in to follow this