Sign in to follow this  
scruffnbeez

Poor Bruins

I can't say much because the Canucks lost also. Were the Bruins that undeciplined? I didn't watch much everytime I turned over to it in the third period, they had one or two guys in the Sin Bin.

I couldn't watch... :no: No Really...between the kids homework, meeting at the gun club etc. I only caught snippets between things but it was disheartening to catch a piece of the game here and there and find them in worse and worse shape.... :angry:

Let's hope it's just a squibber, they got it out of their system, and now it's back to the business at hand....

A big thumbs up for the fans and their response to the Canadien anthem... guess they're not all drunken morons afterall :ThumbsUp:

MB

(who are the Canucks?)

A team on the East coast of Canada that plays at midnight Eastern Time. If you'd stay up and watch them, you'd probably give up rooting for those B's.

OUCH! :P I guess I had that coming, lol. Hey, wait a minute...isn't the east coast of canada on the same clock as the east coast of massachusetts?

"You can take my bruins when you can pry them from my cold, dead fingers..."

-anonymous fair weather b fan!

The Canucks are on the West coast but who's counting East, West. There's only 4 1/2 hrs difference. But it doesn't matter one bit to us Leaf fans. LOL