sbishop

Cabin "update"outside Is Finally Complete"!

202 posts in this topic

Wow what a beautiful job! And I love the setting. Can't wait to see the inside when it's done.

That is awesome!!

I just went thru this entire post this morning. Man, you deserve a pat on the back and a firm handshake!! Thanks for all the pictures. I really enjoyed watching the progress step by step.

It is clear that your dedication, effort, and craftmanship are second to none. I am sure you will enjoy that place for many years. It looks like a great location.

Congratulations.

Looking real good!!

I guess I posted already. Oh well. I guess it's senility!!

Edited by Abby

I was able to install my stairs thanksgiving weekend(canada), no more metal ladder!!!!

Sbishop

post-91-1319680230_thumb.jpg

Wife bought me this sign about 4 years ago to put up at the camp....well i finally put it up on Sunday with the help of my son Hunter.

I winterized it today as deer season started Monday and i won't be back till sometime in December. It was around 15c, it sure felt weird draining the water out of the camp and it so beautiful out!

Sbishop

post-91-1319680371_thumb.jpg

post-91-1319680389_thumb.jpg

Very nice Job well done. You will get a lot of use out of it for years to come.

Wow what a great job! I love it.

Awesome job, trying REAL hard not to be jealous!

That is seriously one of the best works of art I've seen. Loved every post. Congratulations on your beautiful cabin !

What a fantastic job. I'm not going to be like Befus cause I'm just going to come out and say it, I am jealous.

Hi guys, i have to report that the stove works some good, I was there in mid February and arrive at 4pm to an inside temperature of -4c (28f for those south of me :) ) within an hour the camp was +9c (48f) and within 2hours it was 21c (70c)....only had to fill the stove once in the middle of the night.....it was sure fun being there...my son and i were there 2 weekends again...spent 2 nights, there was still a foot of snow in the shade.

This year plan is to finish the dormers and install metal on the facia, finish the floor, install railing upstairs...and that should do it!

cheers for now!

Sbishop

PS...fishing season is just around the bend!

I was able to install my stairs thanksgiving weekend(canada), no more metal ladder!!!!

Sbishop

Good job on the stairs. You hadn't posted for a while. I can't wait to see the inside when it's done. When do you think that will be?

Edited by Abby