Hill Hopper

Someone might want to try this one

9 posts in this topic

I've been using the Fuji A610 for several weeks now and like it. Its not a speed demon but its a solid seaminly reliable camera that take AAs and uses either SD or XD cards. Someone might want to take it on and publish some mods. Since I was told I hadn't posted any in 3 years or more I won't be posting any more and since the ones that were on the internet evidently were not being looked at since that statement was made, I figure they must have just been eating up memory so I erased them.

I like this camera personally.

That's a hard post to reply to HH... but thank you very much for what you have done all along, and thanks for the heads up too. If one of the tester people wants to give this one a try, I think we should.

I like that camera. Looks good, easy to hack and its a Fuji! May not be the fastest but as long as it dont take 5 seconds or longer, I am game to try it.

What is a good price???

Here is one on ebay for about $133 shipped. ebay ad

Might get this one??? auction

Edited by 212

Thanks Butch! I think I can go by there and get one, I'll post a poll and see if the contributors want me to.

Someone might want to take it on and publish some mods. Since I was told I hadn't posted any in 3 years or more I won't be posting any more and since the ones that were on the internet evidently were not being looked at since that statement was made, I figure they must have just been eating up memory so I erased them.

These series of events as of late have been quite surprising to me. Of course I don't know the full history of what is fueling your decisions nor I pretend to. I guess I just don't understand why, what I understand is, one persons comment(s) make such an impact on how you enjoy your hobby and share with others. I had many people tell me I can't do somthing, take credit away from me and even a SOB who thought he could influence me by negativatly affecting my education. All i'm tring to say/ask is don't let some negative comment(s) have such an influance. I know we/you don't need a preacher and I mean no offence and I know you've been around the "block" more then I have. I just hate deweling on negative events with a passion... it's a personal thing i guess. I sure you understand. Take Care, Travis

Fnz I've gone thru 5 years of having 1 guy make allegations, try and ruin my reputation, threaten and do anything else he could so that he could increase or maintain his bottom line. Then this jerk comes along, is in business with another board person, and I see another one willing to start it all over. I was just getting back to the point where this was more a hobby to me and was starting to enjoy it again. While I enjoy testing cams and putting out mods I don't have to do it. I can find cameras I like to use and and put the memory on my website to better use.