Birdog

C'Mere Deer

I bought a pail of this stuff and am testing it right now. Should have results back mid Sept. Wondering if anyone else tried this stuff. It smells good enough to eat myself. :lol:

I tried it last year and this year with no luck, a buddy of mine tried it last year with real good luck. So flip a coin and let us know. :D

Edited by BUCKSOH

My deer like it! :P

Abby, he does not mean when your out there calling the deer. :blink:

:doh:HA HA HA!!!

Well, I tried it in Northern Wisconsin with no luck and tried it in East Central Wisconsin with no luck. They don't even eat it. They walk up and smell it and walk away. Hank Parker is full of SH*T!! LOL

Well, I tried it in Northern Wisconsin with no luck and tried it in East Central Wisconsin with no luck. They don't even eat it. They walk up and smell it and walk away. Hank Parker is full of SH*T!! LOL

You got that right Birdog, but it made him rich! That stuff is mainly rice bran. I buy it in 50 lb. sacks for $8.00 at my co-op. The deer really like it down here.

DSC03883.jpg

Last year I put out a bag at the edge of a food plot, came home... then went back three days later. Maybe it was coincidence, but in early afternoon I was surprised to see a nice buck with his nose right in it. He grossed 166 2/8. I've tried it since and have seen other deer (nothing big) stop and lick it for a few minutes.

I shy'd away from it really. I've noticed that most of the attractants don't hold up in high humidity or after rained on. I've had real good response with this stuff called Buck Grub or RakX. It's rice bran based like C'mere deer is. I've found that placing it in piles or rows goes to waste as seen first hand in the one pictures.. I blend it with corn and soybeans and when dumping the mix out I make sure I disperse the corn mix by tossing it up in the air so the grub dust blows around covering the area like a dusting. I also took plain grub and dusted around the edges of the corn pile to make sure this technique was working.

I mix it with the corn/soybeans to somewhat flavor it not coat it or go to mold when rained on and ruin the whole feed site. When I reviewed the videos I see the deer licking the area heavily where the dusting was first then attack the feed next. I've used it in covered trough applications with a molassis topping! See the pics below.

BUCKGRUBMIXJPG.jpg

RAKXBUCKETS.jpg

MOLASSESJUG.jpg

Gone to waste when dumped in a spot and rained on

grubncorngone.jpg

MOLASSISRAKXSUPPLEMENT.jpg

eXTENDERSTEADILYWORKING.jpg

3302.jpg

Corn pile only

CORN2.jpg

Pawing the edges where the dust was placed

830.jpg