Brian

BG2 LANC

If you need or want a BG2 LANC board could you please post to this topic as to how many.

If you have talked with me already you do not need to post here you are taken care of already. I am not guarantying I can get that many but I would like to know how many want some if a few were made available.

2 for me Brian-------------------- :D

That is probably about as many as I can hand build between now and hunting season.

This is a newer version of the BG2. It is slightly larger(1mm) but it has larger components so I can hand assembly it and fix it easier. It has the same foot print for mounting as the original BG2. The PIR is in the same place as well.

Also, I made some changes to the board so you can now run the whole thing off a single 12 volt battery. The max voltage is 13 volts. You can run the IR array board and servo off one battery.

Idle current is only 5uA more at 75ua total idle current.

I believe a 9 volt would work for the board and you can run the IR array off its own 12 volt battery. I haven't run any numbers considering I check for day/night now to move the servo automatically at the transitions of day night every few minutes. That is only a 10millisec burst.

I added a low voltage detect ability but it requires you to not use a servo and a more expensive chip so I will not implement this until later when I have time. It is probably only something that can be used with a camera version since most use the servo.

Bear with me while I hand assembly these please.

You can paypal me at bowhnter69@aol.com if you for sure want these. The price is $55 each this includes the board, fresnel, template, mounting hardware and shipping. There is no LANC cable with these since I do not have these. Dan has them and so does whitetail supply.

I will assume payment through paypal is your confirmation you are serious and want yours. I will assembly these as fast I can and ship them out first come first serve. I will apologize for how long it will take but it takes some time to put these together by hand but I promise to have them all out by Sept 29th because that is when season starts.

Edited by Brian

Brian:

Payment for 2 BG2 lanc boards has been sent to your paypal

Let me see how these go. I ran out of a part I needed and did not get them done so this will delay me a bit. One more might not be a problem.

Sorry I had a set back I ran out of a part I thought I had plenty of so I am behind even though I told some of the first ones I would have them last week and I would have but I either misplaced or ran out of a resistor I needed and it is one that cannot be substituted for sorry. I should have them in tomorrow and get back on track.

Parts came in. Half of these are going out today.

I have either sent a PM or email to each one that has had theirs shipped. The rest will go out as soon as I can sit down and put together the rest of them. Hopefully, sometime through the weekend and they will go out first of next week.

Edited by Brian