hags

Making an 08' calendar of the pictures posted here....

To all,

I'd like to make a 2008 calendar featuring the pictures posted here.

My idea is to use various related pictures and select randomly from all the posts since the start of this forum.

I think the design of the individual months of the calendar would mostly be a collage type format with maybe two or three related pictures featured on top of the collage and noting the members who posted the picture used for the feature pictures.

The pictures used in the collage would not note the member who posted them, but would be more of a background for the featured pictures.

I'm not really looking at making this a contest or anything, just wanted to make a fun to have calendar for anyone interested and who would enjoy a calendar of the pictures here.

I'm pretty sure that any pictures posted here become the property of Hags House, or maybe I need to post a disclaimer stating that??....I better check on that part......either way, if you don't want me to use your pictures posted here, please let me know.....I'd probably use only the pictures that have been added as attachments and anything that's linked to other hosted sites would not be used, just to make sure it's actually pictures that are hosted by me....I would hope no one would really have an issue with their picture being used in a calendar??

What do you all think?.....Any interest in a Hags House calendar for 2008?...

I'd make them available thru the on-line store and try my best to keep them inexpensive....I do want to make them 4 color and decent, not some cheap calendar like you get from the paperboy....

thanks for your input.....hags

Great idea!!! I'm all for it.

FYI: If you need some kind of formal permission, consider this our ok to use whatever you might want.

Edited by arrowsmith

I think it's a cool idea, but unless agreed to otherwise, the picture taker holds the copyright to the picture. You should secure permission (which I doubt would be much of a problem with all of the great people here), just to cover yourself.

Wow Dan, I think that is a terrific idea. I'm sure the response will be great. It will be fun getting it all together starting with choosing a front cover and deciding which pic to use for each month. Maybe you can pick up some sponsors to cover some of the costs.

Once a printer, always a ...... Good idea. If you see any of mine feel free.

Edited by Hill Hopper

Scruff and HN riding the LP tank should be in July, :lol:

I think it's a great idea!! I got a picture of Brian full of swamp water if you need it. :o

Great Idea !!! Sure beats the hell out of the dang blood net calender hanging on my wall now!!

Seems like anyone posting a pic here WANTS to share it ! but then another site showed how some people like to sue if their feathers get ruffled. Anyone on here sure has my permission to use ANY Pic I post as they wish!

And if anyone has Pics of HN, scruff, Jan, or the others gals out there in their bikinis, I won't tell where I got them :)))

Dang, we could have a calender of the gals from hags house too!!

That might be intresting! :) :) :o:o:P:P

I think alot of good pictures were removed during the change over. One thing I would suggest to make the best calendar possible is to ask the Poster/Owner for the full resolution picture.

On another note, how about a few new posts where everyone can post their best they want to submit for the chance to be in the calendar.

Mike

I'm in :P Nice idea hags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :)

Sounds like a great idea, I'll buy a couple. Not that I have any pics worthy of a calendar....well maybe my mole kill :huh: , but feel free to use anything I've posted.

post-3628-1190337106_thumb.jpg

MrRee - PM sent :huh::o:rolleyes:

Jan

Thats just what we need...

Pictures to inspire a new build

AAAHHHH now it is coming to me Hags your a genius.

I will make the parts fly off your shelf :o

GREAT IDEA :) I'm in

It sounds like a great idea. The high resolution idea sounds good to me also and by them sending you the high resolution they are automatically giving you the right to use the pics.