Jaggermax

Buying The Jazz Direct

For kicks, I emailed Jazz about buying the DV150 direct from them. They said the minimum quantity would be 50 units and the price would be $58 each. If we have enough people that want them and we cant get them for the $69 from BH, it may be somthing I can look at later if we have enough people wanting them. Just an idea.

I just ordered one but if this thing works like it is being hyped, Heck I will probably build at least 2 more, for that price I am in.

Mine just arrived today,but I'd be in for at least 1 more if this works like I think it is going to!The lens holder is still on back order at BH so may buy from you guys when they are available.

What size pelican case are we going to need if we use C batteries and the array on the inside? I do have an extra 1150 case I may use for a larger 12 volt battery system.

I'd be interested

let us know when you need hard #'s

I dont plan on buying any right now, I just wanted to see if the time came where people wanted to start making more of them, then maybe would could bulk purchase. They are still available all over the net, so as soon as they start getting scarce, I will look into getting some. All depends on what they go for on the net and how many still want to make a setup.

jag,

assuming everything works out with them, I'd be in for 3 for sure, possibly as many as 10. Keep us updated on this.

Thanks,

WBH

I'm in for 3 also, again, assuming everything works out with all the small stuff...... :lol:

George

Yea, HH, I have, lol. I am starting to have concerns on the availability of the Jazz's. A month ago, they could be found everywhere on the internet. I did a search today, and most are sold out. And ones that are available are going for around a 100 bucks. I have a few more I need to make for some friends, but I really dont want to buy 50 at a time to get the price down. They still should be around and available for a while, but I got a funny feeling they are no longer making them. The guy at Jazz did say "For a limited time I can give you a price of $58." So that leads me to believe they are limited now.

I am tempted to also look at hacking the RCA Small Wonder EZ201. Its the newest on the market and is more available since it is a brand name company. I may pick one up this week and give it a try. Technology is moving way faster than I prefer!