Jaggermax

Let Me Know If You Dont Have Your Array

Jagg,

All I received were two boxes. I opened one and it has the assembled array. I assumed the other had the unassembled arrays in it.

Brian

:unsure: :unsure: Still nuttin :sad:

Fire and Stinky (hehe, kind of funny when I think about it),

email me your shipping address and I will check on it. Email me at claydubois@cableone.net. Just want to make sure you did not get left off the shipping list I put together.

Brian, the 2nd box is both kits, I think anyway :)

I got mine today. What was the price on the assembled boards? I ordered 3 kits and got one assembled board so I owe you some money yet. Thanks Brian.

My kit arrived today. 16 LED's, the board and some resistors. Thanks, looking forward to trying it out.

My heads spinning, lol. Ok, If you can, when you post about getting a mix up or such, post your shipping name. I cant place everyones hags name wiith the shipping name :)

I am batting about .950, pretty good for baseball, pretty bad for shipping ;)

Edited by Jaggermax

Jagg, My order is in my wifes name. Crystal Mercure. Ordered one 6v 12 led kit. I haven't received it yet but I am confident it will arrive soon!

Clay,

I opened the second one that I got today and its an assembled 6v - 8 led supposed to be the same but in kit form so I think I owe you some cash too, so someone else got the un-assembled kit... LoL.... not laughing at you, but with you... I can imagine how this could get real crazy trying to keep everything in order..

let me know how you want to handle it and we'll do it.

George

Bull, I went ahead an assembled it for you. :)

I put my 6 volt 16 LED array together last night. All are glowing red. I don't have a IR camera to test it with but it looks to be working OK. I put a fluke in series with the battery to check current and it was around 1.2 amps. Battery voltage was 6.33 volts. I expected to get about 2.5 with the 6 volt and thought the 12 volt was 1.2 amps. Maybe I need to check my meter? I was wondering if anyone has checked the current draw on theirs. I don't think there is a problem the array, but either the meter or maybe I was looking at something wrong on the wildtronics web site. I just finished working a 12 hr. shift so I will get my other meter and check it later unless Clay or someone can verify that 1.2 for the 6 Volt 16 LED is correct. I checked all the 15 Ohm Resisters and jumpers and they are all good. Like I said I think it is working good but either my meter is wrong or I misread what the amps should be.