FznYupr

Buying The Jazz Dv150 Direct

Deer addicts,

Those who have paid for their shipping are crossed off the list below. If you sent payment to me and your not marked off please send me a PM. If you haven't sent payment or are unsure of the amount due just send me a PM and we can settle up.

Thanks,

Travis

1. FznYupr..............2
  2. Flyguy958..........1
  3. bulltalk.65..........4
  4. Boney.................1
  5. desiel.................2
  6. TCSCOUT...........1
  7. BMC...................2
  8. explore00...........4 Paid
  9. Crazy Canuck.....2
  10. d94jonca.............1
  11. treetop...............3
  12. smclark...............4
  13. fergyr.................2
  14. outwaynewv........2
  15. buckshot164........2
  16. GarMan...............1
  17. phk691...............1
  18. lazyman1960.......1
  19. mzr1...................1
  20. Vic................. .....1
  21. thicketbug............2
  22. Crazy Pollack.......2
  23. bigbuckbassdaddy......2
  24. KZ3......................1
  25. rousser...................1
  26. crazziecanuck.......2
  27. RSB......................1
  28. glassjeg6................2
  29. sdeland...................1
  30. predator 1................1
  31. JustOneMoreShot...2
  32. Iowabowhunter........2
  33. Big Tom..................2
  34. Mohican..................2
  35. Coteau...................1
  36. OhioBowHunter.......2
  37. Quickblood..............2
  38. moosehntr...............1
  39. bowslngr..................2
  40. nevets.....................2
  41. CameraShyCritters.........2
  • Total.................73

Updated June 11, 2008

Updated Nov 5th 2009 Everyone has now paid for shipping.

Edited by FznYupr

Travis,

there are 2 people on that List I NEVER did receive shipping dollars from after shipping there cameras, and so far looks to be holding true here as well....

Having said that I came away from the experience knowing there are allot of good people here and Most went above and beyond in there payments, and I am thankful to all those that did so, It made up for the 2 bad experiences so therefore never bothered with it further.

Thanks again for doing this for everyone, It was VERY nice of you...

Dan

Travis--sent a paypal awhile back--looks like it never made it-sent another..............And THANKS for doing this-------------------Let me know if you get this one.

Check for shipping went out yesterday. You should get it tomorrow for sure. Sorry my move into the new house/setting up new internet delayed things. Thanks alot for all the effort that you put into this.

JustOneMoreShot

Hey Travis, I just noticed my name on here. I sent the money back on May 6th by paypal and will PM you the transaction details.

Hey Travis, I just noticed my name on here. I sent the money back on May 6th by paypal and will PM you the transaction details.

Yup, Your right I went back and checked and I got your payament. Thanks again!! Travis

travis,

are you still waiting for payment from these people not crossed over in your list above?

assuming this is the case, you're essentially out $70 because getting the cams at cost was not good enough some members. have you pm:ed them?? maybe some have just forgotten, although its weird since i see many of these nmes logged on all the time... :angry:

Edited by d94jonca

d94jonca,

I received two payments yesterday and I updated the list. I haven't yet sent PM's out.

Also like Dan stated above I too came away from the experience knowing there are a LOT of good people here and many went above and beyond in there payments, and I am thankful to all those that did so. The overpayment by other members has helped to offset the outstanding shipping balance of $79.74.

Kind Regards,

Travis

The way i look at it the overpayment by some members should be for your time and trouble and too help pay for some of your cam building stuff not to cover others shipping cost.The others need to step up and send you their shipping.

travis, i admire your attitude, but i agree with what glassjeg said. i only paid the bare minimum back then, but just sent you an additional payment to help you at least offset one of the people who didnt pay.

I agree with Glassjeg too.

Everytime I buy something at the retail price I know someone is making money off of my purchase. I added a couple extra bucks because I appreciate what you did and feel you earned it for all the work you went through to help us. You or the other individuals who bought cameras shouldn't need to cover for a deadbeat.

I don't personally know anyone on the list but from following the posts on the forum for quite a while now, I feel that at least some of them will come through with the money and make it right with you. Some of the others, maybe, but one of them seemed to be kinda shifty from when I first read his posts. Good luck with him.

Edited by Coteau

I as well sent payment on 04/16/08

I haven't kept track of this thread cause I had paid in full when I originally ordered. I saw the thread and thought I would check it today out of curiosity and found my name listed as not paid. I also see a list from April 17th that marks my name as paid (fifth page of thread). If you have any questions please PM me and I can send you full Paypal details as well.

I will send additional funds.

Edited by Mohican

Mohican I received your payment for the shipping cost. Thank You.

d94jonca I received your over payment you didn't have to do it but I do appreciate your generosity.