jgreg

Video Help

I did not know where to post so I put it here.

I have several old, vhs movies that I would like to put on DVD some come up with some type of protection etc.

I need a device or something to take care of this anyone have any idea of what to do?

Thanks In advance

Jim

Any other thoughts I do not have the sony cam corder My burner is a panasonic with vhs/dvd combo which will record either way vhs to dvd or vice versa Thanks for the reply

Jim

Hey Jgreg, Sony makes a neat device called DVDirect. Its basically a standalone DVD burner and you can connect your camcorder up to it and record directly from your camcorder over to the DVD on the DVDirect. I bought one on EBAY a while back and it works great. I took my old VHSC tapes from years back, put the back into my old camcorder, set it to VCR mode and then connected it to the DVDirect with the AVOUT cable. Press play on your camcorder, then Press record on the DVDIrect. The DVDirect will transfer it to DVD with no problem and you can pop the DVD out and immediatly go play it in your DVD player, no need for any editing. Check it out. Here is the link. http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores...552921665256451

I use a copy enhancer to back up my digital media like dvds & blu rays & vhs tapes.

It works pretty well & seems to be the best out there for what it does ...

There are not many websites that sell these. But here is what i use &

where it came from as an X-Mas gift. It's pretty cool for what it does

& as fairly straight forward & easy to use- Hopefully this helps ...

Check out this link & on the left side of the page look at " copy enahncers".

www.world-import.com GoDV! DP-X7000. Its the black colored model is

the newer version of the 2. that's what i have & use. Check it out- :)