Special Order Ir Leds

It's been a couple of years ago now, but I had asked coldfusionx about some 60 degree LEDs. He did say he could special order them, but it needed to be a pretty big order to be worth wile for him. I'd like some, but I sure don't need several thousand.

I'm not making any offers right now, just wondering if we might have enough need here, for him to get us some??? I would guess the price would be about what he sells them for normally, but I don't know that for a fact.

Anybody else in the market???

hey Chris,

do you know what the amount is that we would have to buy ? I found these 60 degree IR leds at rentron and there is no min or max to purchase and they are 60 cents each...

heres the link: http://www.rentron.com/remote_control/IRLED.htm

I was planning on mixing some of the 60 degree with some of the long range 17 degree and see what happens..

George

I would be interested in some.

Bulltalk, I thought the LED's had to be in the 850nm range to work with the cameras. I guess you could put a filter in front of them to cut it back to that range right?

Mark

hey Chris,

do you know what the amount is that we would have to buy ? I found these 60 degree IR leds at rentron and there is no min or max to purchase and they are 60 cents each...

heres the link: http://www.rentron.com/remote_control/IRLED.htm

I was planning on mixing some of the 60 degree with some of the long range 17 degree and see what happens..

George

George,

Those are 940 nm.... Not sure how well the Jazz will see those, thats up there on the wavelength scale....

Dan

My badd,

I was under the impression that we were good with 850 - 950 nm for our purposes ........ thanks Dan, I did'nt know those would be to high in the range.

I'd be interested in 48 from coldfusion also if this gets worked out..

George

I could use about 40 of them.

Thanks!

212, I would be interested in 40 to 50.

I would be interested in 40-60.

I would be interested in some also

Thanks Jim