Sign in to follow this  
bearhunter

Homebrew Trailcam For Sale

I had this kit made for me by one of the other members last fall. See details and pics below. Asking $300 or best offer.

Sony DSC-S40 mounted inside a camo pelican 1040 case with Eyebolts for mounting/security. Comes with Whitetail Supply XLP controller board ,Sandisk memory stick duo adapter with sandisk ultra II 512mb card , Sony 128mb memory stick , 3 wire (male/female ) servo plug.

DSC_2371.jpg

DSC_2365.jpg

Edited by bearhunter

Just curious .Does anyone know why my images got removed ? same thing happened over at Chasingame ?

BH

Just curious .Does anyone know why my images got removed ? same thing happened over at Chasingame ?

BH

I would not be sure but if you removed them from Photo Bucket the links are no longer valid. If you can still view them in Photo Bucket they should still be here.

They were not "removed" at either site. Sometimes folks just have problems with pics from photobucket. It's rare, but does happen.

Did you do anything to the pics at photobucket since you originally posted them there?

Yup .well kinda sorta.I moved them from one album on Photobucket to another.Thanks :huh:

Sign in to follow this