kevro

Ohiobowhunter - Finally Resolved!

I bet he's back on this site; just another screenname. Glad to hear you at least got something back for your $$.

I doubt it, unless he's got another IP Address.

Glad to hear you can finally put this to rest.

I just wish Dan would let someone know what was going on. He was such a great guy here I still think something else was going on with him, health or mental???????

Glad you guys got your stuff.

I am glad you have resolved this I spoke with him a short while ago to make him aware of this thread and while he didn't elaborate - he just said that he was done with hobby and deeply involved in another - it's not an excuse for what happened to you, but he did make good on his sale (well almost anyway).

He has been and will be missed - his contributions both here and on many other HB community sites was invaluable - I still can't get over the s600 video cam he made to mount to his bow - it was one of the SWEETEST builds I've ever seen - anyway - I hope he has a change of heart and reaches out again - it would only take a simple explanation/apology and I know many of the guys would welcome him back - at least I WOULD....

Joe

Did Dan say what hobby he is into now? I bet he is one of the best at what ever it is. :)

Did Dan say what hobby he is into now? I bet he is one of the best at what ever it is. :)

Nope - just mentioned that he thought it was time to move on to something new. Wish I wouldn't have been so cheap during his clear-out sale - MANY folks got HIGH QUALITY gear - I know this thread was started as a result of a bad deal, but Dan was always a solid guy to work with - he really had QUALITY jazz builds - check these two threads...

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.p...t=ohiobowhunter

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.p...t=ohiobowhunter

Edited by 12-Ringer

Kevro, I am glad you finally got some satisfaction. Now you can move on to bigger and better things.

12-Ringer, those sure were some great looking builds that Dan made. Sorry I never got to know the guy before he quit the hobby. From what I see in those Jazz builds, the man sure knew his stuff and I am sure he was a great asset to this site and others as well.

I bet he's back on this site; just another screenname. Glad to hear you at least got something back for your $$.

I doubt it, unless he's got another IP Address.

he could be running an ip address scrambler

Glad you finally got your mechandise! It's about time!

I was able to talk to him a couple of times yesterday through email. He claims that he has not been back to this site since he gave up the camera hobby.

According to him, when I bought the cam to begin with, he had a spreadsheet he put together with names and addresses of everyone he had sold items to. Somehow, when I bought this last stuff from him, instead of looking at my paypal address to verify the correct shipping, he went off his spreadsheet which had an address for a guy in TX. So, supposedly, he sent me the items way back when I first ordered, and then again this past December when I was able to get a hold of him.

So finally, 2 weeks ago, I sent him all my info one last time and he decided to check his records and found the mistake. Again, this is all what he has told me that happened. But all of this could have been avoided if he would have just spoke with me in the beginning about this whole ordeal. A lot of headaches could have been saved. Anyway, if what he has told me is true, I hope he is able to get back all the items that he sent to TX.

Anyway, this is the last I'll post about this topic. Thanks to all for the help.

kevin