egbertdavis

Dxg Pink Videos

205 posts in this topic

For those of you have pink DXG videos, please forward to me the serial number and post a video on photobucket, so that I can download the link and provide it to DXG.

I have the engineering department involved and they seem interested in helping us resolve the problem and getting it fixed.

They would also like serial numbers off of working units to compare to the non-working units, so if I could get some of you that have hacked the cameras to send me serial numbers I would appreciate. The more information I can give them the better chance we have at getting the issue worked out.

Make sure when sending me the serial numbers, you indicate whether it is doing pink video.

Roger if you could send me a link for your good and pink videos which were within a short time of each other and please provide a brief timeline for them.

You can send this to me email at rdavishome@rondavislaw.com.

Edited by egbertdavis

For those of you have pink DXG videos, please forward to me the serial number and post a video on photobucket, so that I can download the link and provide it to DXG.

I have the engineering department involved and they seem interested in helping us resolve the problem and getting it fixed.

They would also like serial numbers off of working units to compare to the non-working units, so if I could get some of you that have hacked the cameras to send me serial numbers I would appreciate. The more information I can give them the better chance we have at getting the issue worked out.

Make sure when sending me the serial numbers, you indicate whether it is doing pink video.

Roger if you could send me a link for your good and pink videos which were within a short time of each other and please provide a brief timeline for them.

You can send this to me email at rdavishome@rondavislaw.com.

OK Ron, I'll check when I get home, I hope the Serial # is not on the sticker that is over the screw that you need to take out on the bottom to do the hack because I took it off and may have thrown it away?

The serial number is on the sticker on the side of the camera.

The serial number is on the sticker on the side of the camera.

Then it should still be on there, I'll check when I get home, Thanks.

Ron, my one and only DXG build is out in the woods now. I will be bringing it home Saturday and will give you the info you want. Thanks for all your hard work on this.

Dave

Can you also let me know where your label is. When I got home and looked, some had labels on the side and some on the bottom. Fortunately, I had a couple of my labels still stuck on the side of the desk.

Thanks.

hey ron some of my vids are not pink but definatlly off colored and it the original lens

you can tell it is a white balance issue of sorts

the wierd thing is when i upload them to the computer they are fine just when viewing from the dxg directly or from my presto video works disk that came with the camera

let me know i can get you the serial #'s and a video but the vid will be ok unless i can send you any email from "my computer" if ya know what i mean

Thanks Cory

Cory, please include your serial number and where it is located and I will describe that issue to them as well, but your camera is not converted to IR, right?

what pink video can you port a video so i can see what you talking about I have two new DXG in the box may be I need to check it out?

thanks

Cory, please include your serial number and where it is located and I will describe that issue to them as well, but your camera is not converted to IR, right?

yes it is NOT ir

will send the #

tried the vid and after 25 minutes it failed so i will try to send it again

it defibatley does not like red it makes it a blue and blue turns like a charcoal red glowing of sorts

Ron, mine is out in the woods, I'll probably check it tomorrow and get the numbers. If I didn't take them off? If I did I'll look in the box and see if any papers have the numbers.

what pink video can you port a video so i can see what you talking about I have two new DXG in the box may be I need to check it out?

thanks

If you could look at the camera and let me know the serial numbers and where the label is located.

Here is a link to how it looks.

http://www.hagshouse.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=35121

Edited by egbertdavis

Ron Thanks for taking the time and trying to find a solution My one I run on and off (More off than on) will do like Rogers One video is good thenext is pink Almost no explanation for it

I will look but believe I lost the serial number on it

Ron, I checked my cam today and it doesn't have the serial number on it. I look to see if it is maybe in the box on a warranty card or if I can find the sticker. I' get back to you on it.