TCSCOUT

Jazz Dv-150/dxg-567/dxg-125 Wiring Using The Bf Control Board

37 posts in this topic

Below is the Jazz Wiring Diagram. I will post the DXG in the following post. The DXG has been looked over by others on here a few times but this one for the Jazz has not. I checked it pretty good but would some of you guys look it over too. Anyone who wants to use, copy or post shortcuts to them are welcome to do so. If you see anything wrong or that would make it better let me know and I will change it.

Jazz DV-150 Wiring Diagram

post-5460-1257806364_thumb.jpg

Edited by TCSCOUT

DXG-567V Wiring Diagram

post-5460-1256041732_thumb.jpg

Edited by TCSCOUT

Great job. Thanks!

Hey Roger those are great. Can you do one for the jazz that has the exchanger wires in it?

Might want to wait on the exchanger pic, the 5v is out testing now and so far so good. I have it at the lease and will check it this weekend, but the 3 days at the house it worked well. Since there will be 2 IR exchangers it might make it confusing for everyone as they are hooked up differnetly.

The 3 volt is running off the BF board.

The 5 volt is running off the array 6v battery, with the switch wire in the same spot.

Edited by egbertdavis

Hey Roger those are great. Can you do one for the jazz that has the exchanger wires in it?

Might want to wait on the exchanger pic, the 5v is out testing now and so far so good. I have it at the lease and will check it this weekend, but the 3 days at the house it worked well. Since their will be 2 IR exchangers it might make it confusing for everyone as they are hooked up differnetly.

The 3 volt is running off the BF board.

The 5 volt is running off the array 6v battery, with the switch wire in the same spot.

I can do that but like Ron says, I would have to make more than one or wait and see which one is going to be the most widely used. If we have more that one type and different ways of connecting them it might cause some confusion. Lets see what Ron and 212 come up with.

Maybe Im wrong but is the input and output backwards on the kit 98?

Not sure what you mean? The input to the kit 98 is the external Microphone and the output goes to the Mic connections on the board after you remove the Mic. Maybe you see the word "Mic" on the Jazz and DXG Cams as the Microphone when it is the Mic Input to the Jazz. Do I need to change that? Or is it the polarity + and - you are referring to?

Sweet deal...Thanks for taking the time it will sure help :D

Yes that's the way I'm am seeing it backwards.I'm seeing it as if you were hooking up an amplifier.the outputs of the sound device go

to the inputs of the amp and the outputs of the amp go to

the speaker because that's the way the electrons flow. But that doesn't mean I'm right that's just the way I understand it.

Just adding the Jazz with the 3 volt exchanger to this topic.

post-5460-1257806926_thumb.jpgAlso look at these topics for more information:

http://www.hagshouse.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=35670

http://www.hagshouse.com/forums/index.php?...st&id=34446

http://www.hagshouse.com/forums/index.php?...p;id=34489`

Edited by TCSCOUT

these are very nice just wondering if someone here can explain why the minus from the jazz microphone is not hooked to the mic ground on the kit 98 i have always done it the other way was i doing it wrong ? thanks .james

these are very nice just wondering if someone here can explain why the minus from the jazz microphone is not hooked to the mic ground on the kit 98 i have always done it the other way was i doing it wrong ? thanks .james

Because it works better this way and uses less battery power :) . I don't know why , Travis (fznYupr) figured it out, at least 3 of us have tried several different setups this way and it uses way less current when off. Travis will have to explain why it works better this way. It was in this Topic.

http://www.hagshouse.com/forums/index.php?...c=36834&hl=

ahhh i see that makes sense now maybe that explains why i have the ticking sound on a couple of my jazz builds and the 6 volt batterys are not lasting . thanks tcscout for clearing that up for me