TCSCOUT

Jazz Dv-150/dxg-567/dxg-125 Wiring Using The Bf Control Board

I'm going to put the DXG-125 Drawings here to be viewed and discussed. Once they are completed I will only have the approved ones here and delete any that are not known to be good or it have a message attached that they have not been tested. Basically if I put them here it's easy for me to find them when I need to make or add changes. Once they are done, I don't care who copies or uses them, but remember I have not built any 125's per these drawings yet, just using information from Egbert, 212 and some of the others who have posted some information. Thanks to usmcatfish, predatorbass and firemanjim who have volunteered to help test and give me feedback, they have already given me some good stuff. Egbertdavis, 212 and the other members can answer questions better than me, but I will answer what I can.

All those guys deserve the credit, I'm just doing the drawing because I think it makes the build easier.

After this is done and we have the drawings I'm thinking of deleting all the comments in this topic that are not related to drawing itself to clean it up, how do you all feel about that? Just leave the drawings and questions that will help us out?

Egbertdavis and 212 can put them in their topics or where they want if they want. Don't forget, it was Ron and Chris that made the DXG-125 work for us. Don't forget the Thanks to them, the testers and all the members who posted pics and information.

I will start putting a couple of drawing up for review and comments to improve on them.

Thanks to you all.

DXG-125 with

12 SLA battery for the Array and Kit 98

9 Volt for the Exchanger

4.5 Volt Externals for the DXG and BF Board

post-5460-1318390873_thumb.png

Great idea TC! You are a true asset to the site for sure, and to the whole home-brew community! Thank you very much!

DXG-125 with

12 SLA battery for the Array and Spy Mic

9 Volt for the Exchanger

post-5460-1318390981_thumb.png

DXG-125 with

12 SLA battery for the Array, Kit 98 and Exchanger (with 6.8 ohm Resistor mouser part # is 660-CF1/2CT52R6R8J )

Not fully tested yet

Don't forget the 6.8 ohm resistor or it will burn out your exchanger driver board

post-5460-1318389438_thumb.png

DXG-125 with

12 SLA battery for the Array, Spy Mic and Exchanger (with 6.8 ohm Resistor mouser part # is 660-CF1/2CT52R6R8J )

Not fully tested yet

Don't forget the 6.8 ohm resistor or it will burn out your exchanger driver board

post-5460-1318390183_thumb.png

All those guys deserve the credit, I'm just doing the drawing because I think it makes the build easier.

After this is done and we have the drawings I'm thinking of deleting all the comments in this topic that are not related to drawing itself to clean it up, how do you all feel about that? Just leave the drawings and questions that will help us out?

Thanks TC and all involved.......I vote delete all comments and lock this. If someone has a question they can refer back to this topic in a seperate post.

Or just thinking out loud, pin and lock a new topic with just the drawings!

It might be helpfull if the drawings are numbered for reference in questions being asked!

DXG-125 with

9 Volts for the Array, Spy Mic and Exchanger

I added this one because I think some might want to try this. It's what I would try if I was doing one. Might be my next DXG-125 build. If anyone tries this how about some test results please.

Not fully tested yet

post-5460-1318391138_thumb.png

DXG-125 with

9 Volts for the Array, Kit 98 and Exchanger

I added this one because I think some might want to try this. It's what I would try if I was doing one. Might be my next DXG-125 build. If anyone tries this how about some test results please.

Not fully tested yet

post-5460-1318391737_thumb.png

Thanks TC and all involved.......I vote delete all comments and lock this. If someone has a question they can refer back to this topic in a seperate post.

Or just thinking out loud, pin and lock a new topic with just the drawings!

That is what I was thinking too. It would be a whole lot easier that way when someones is looking for a particular drawing. But for now questions, comments and request for changes are welcome.

DXG-125 with

12 SLA battery for the Array, Spy Mic and Exchanger (with 6.8 ohm Resistor mouser part # is 660-CF1/2CT52R6R8J )

No Externals for the DXG

BF Board using on board AAA Battery Pack

Not fully tested yet

post-5460-1318391389_thumb.png

DXG-125 with

Externals for the DXG

BF Board Using on Board AAA Battery Pack

Not fully tested yet

This is the last one unless someone request something different.

post-5460-1318391585_thumb.png

DXG-125 with

12 SLA battery for the Array, Kit 98 and Exchanger (with 6.8 ohm Resistor mouser part # is 660-CF1/2CT52R6R8J )

Not fully tested yet

post-5460-1318389438_thumb.png

Wiring schematic Post #21

This is the wiring schematic that I used. Everything works great. I did not have any failures or magic smokes. I been testing it know for a couple of days and it has triggered every time.

Roger did a great job drawing this out and all of the others.

Thank you