Sign in to follow this  
encorepistol

Welcome back Jon5ja

Have seen your name on the active users list a few times now and just wanted to say welcome back and I hope all is going well with the little ones.

Kevin.. I saw him lurking around on here today as well.. I almost posted the same thing earlier.. Hope all is well with the twins Jon...

:cheers:

Hi, guys,

Yep, you caught me sneaking a peek from time to time -- I've been doing some "what if" things at work that take a lot of time, and I've had some sequences with several minutes to kill, allowing me to prowl a bit.

We've been home over a week now, and are beginning to settle into a routine (unfortunately, it's a pretty busy routine for me :o ) but it could be a lot worse! We're really counting our blessings compared to a lot of the troubles we saw, and thank the Lord that, other than a bit of inconvenience, everything is going pretty well. I pointed out to my wife that even if she'd carried the babies another two months, it's not like those would have been "convenient" times either B)

Thanks for all the prayers and wishes, and it wouldn't hurt if you kept remembering me -- I slept about 15 minutes night-before-last (and had to make a 370-mile round trip to Galveston to the doctor yesterday) and then I slept about two hours last night. It's becoming very obvious that God intended for people to have kids while they're young and don't need any rest.

Cheers!

Jon

Guest elkaholic

Great to see you around a bit Jon. We all wish you and your wife and now littleones the best from all of our hearts hear on Hags(my wife too). No matter how tough, Kids always seem to bring true Joy and accomplishments into your life.

Welcome Home!!! :cheers:

Jon ,

I guess I should have read some posts in the past . I thought you were just takin a break from the boards .

I hope everything is working out for you and your family . I really feel bad that I didnt know and could whish you the best at the time you needed it the most . So , I hope it is not to late to do so .

God Bless ,

Don

Good to hear from you again Jon.....

Sneak your sleep when you can and best wishes and god bless to you and your new little angels.......watch out when they turn two.....

hags

Great to here you are at home with the little ones now. My oldest daughter was 6 weeks premature and that was a scary time for us. I can only imagine the stress you and your wife were under with your two.

Prayers are with them and you to continue in the right direction. Make sure the wife and you get some sleep every couple of days. My wife went too long without any good sleep and got sleep deprivation (sp). She started hallusinating(sp) and I thought she was going nuts.

Enjoy them. Anything we can do to help let us know. Besides diapers and midnight feedings of course :cheese:

:roll2:

watch out when they turn two.....

Heck watch out all the time,never let your guard down :roll2:

Great to see ya on the board Jon,

As always heart felt prayers go out to you and yours.

Great to hear the twins are doing good.

Hi Jon,

It's been a while since I've heard from you too, glad all is finally getting better, sounds like a rough time for sure. You don't think messing with Slave Flashes causes twins do you? should Jaggermax be warned!

Tinhorn

Thanks again all for the wishes and prayers. Tinhorn, nice to see you around also. I was searching "the forums" a few days back to see when you'd last posted and was afraid you'd disappeared from the face of the earth :huh:

Hmmm... maybe those slave flashes did have something to do with it... there's a big EMP when the flash goes off, and some ozone produced... Jaggermax may start a new crop once he builds the Frankenstein Flash :D

Hey Jon glad everything is going well and pray they continue to get better.

Zig