Getting In Shape Next Year

I'm in too. 6' 3" and about 275. Some friends and I did a bigest loser last year and set up this little spread sheet. We (I mean 212) could use it to keep track if you guys want. :P

http://www.snapshotsniper.com/WeightLost.xls

I know this may be embarrassing for some, but what do you think about before and after pictures...just to keep everyone honest? :ph34r::D

Gary

Before and after pics are really cool. If you lose a lot of weight you will be amazed at how different you look!

I'm in too. 6' 3" and about 275. Some friends and I did a bigest loser last year and set up this little spread sheet. We (I mean 212) could use it to keep track if you guys want. :P

http://www.snapshotsniper.com/WeightLost.xls

I know this may be embarrassing for some, but what do you think about before and after pictures...just to keep everyone honest? :ph34r::D

Gary

As long as I get to keep the shirt on. Maybe a side profile shot?

Before and after pics are really cool. If you lose a lot of weight you will be amazed at how different you look!

Yep your right. I dropped from 270 down to 218 in about 6 months back around 2001. I was built pretty well since I did it by weight lifting.

Gary, you are one of us knuckle draggers too though. :P

That sheet works well, thanks!

Edited by 212

As long as I get to keep the shirt on. Maybe a side profile shot?

Gary, you are one of us knuckle daggers too though.

Oh HALE YES we are keeping the shirts on! :lol: :lol: :lol: This is still a family show...right? :D

Gary

well since viewing this thread, I decided not to put off until tomorrow that which I can do today. I haven't consumed any sodas, reg or diet, beer or whiskey (used to drink a 750ml a day) sure made it difficult to chase after dogs while hunting hogs.

I haven't weighed myself cause when I stepped on the scale at home it maxed out and the FFA barn is too embarrassing to go get weighed at :D

I have been walking 1 mile 2-3 times per day. feeling a lot better but got a lot of trail dust I need to wash down :huh: .

well since viewing this thread, I decided not to put off until tomorrow that which I can do today. I haven't consumed any sodas, reg or diet, beer or whiskey (used to drink a 750ml a day) sure made it difficult to chase after dogs while hunting hogs.

I haven't weighed myself cause when I stepped on the scale at home it maxed out and the FFA barn is too embarrassing to go get weighed at :D

I have been walking 1 mile 2-3 times per day. feeling a lot better but got a lot of trail dust I need to wash down :huh: .

That's great that you are already getting to it. Maybe my idea for bulking up for the 1st is not such a good one, but I've been enjoying that plan the last few days. :D

I know this may be embarrassing for some, but what do you think about before and after pictures...just to keep everyone honest?

Fantastic idea Gary! I have been looking for an excuse to break out that banana yellow thong. and to heck with just a side shot. i say we do it like "the biggest loser" show and do a full 360 circle with a video cam.

Today: I look like the Michelin Man.

Tomorrow: Bowflex man

At the start, I think it would also be interesting if everyone posted what their plan is for losing the weight.

hopefully, i will do better in this contest then the butt kicking i get in the HH fantasy football contest. count me in.

I have been looking for an excuse to break out that banana yellow thong. and to heck with just a side shot. i say we do it like "the biggest loser" show and do a full 360 circle with a video cam.

From what I hear, Coondog volunteered to do the video taping for us. :P

Ha! Your ears are stopped up!!!

I was just talking about waist up shots from the front and side.

You can wear the yellow thong if you like.. Pink might look better though! :D

I know this may be embarrassing for some, but what do you think about before and after pictures...just to keep everyone honest?

Fantastic idea Gary! I have been looking for an excuse to break out that banana yellow thong.

:hands::nosmiley::fear2::eekout:

i probably need to set the record straight to preserve what little dignity I have left and to set aside everyone's fears: So, to set the record straight, I would rather see Rosie O'Donnell in a yellow thong than my own big butt! no worries, everyone, i will wear the white speedo instead!

Edited by hunt4it44

I am 6'4" and weighed right around 235 for years.I have cut back on eating and got down to 222 in the last couple of months.I would like to knock off about another 20.Crazy Canuck my family will be saying a prayer for you.I am 43 and have had colon and liver cancer and still hanging in there.Just keep your head up.

I got a weight scale from the Dollar General store for $6. I haven't stepped on it yet, but after all this holiday food I bet it's going to run away :lol: