Sign in to follow this  
egbertdavis

Go Colts!

Wow, that had me on the edge of my seat. I thought the Jags were going to do it this time.

Hi, Way to go Colts! 14-0. Fell asleep after 1st quarter. Woke up with about 2min. left in game. Couldn't believe the score. Jags usually give the colts a good game but usually come up short. Hope the saints also stay unbeaten. Hard to stay awake for night games when I get up at 4:45am.

I'm kinda torn on the whole undefeated thing. I'd like to see them treat it more like preseason and let the starters play the first half, that way they can stay a bit sharp but still go for it. Playing the whole game, in my view, increases the risk to much that one of the starters gets hurt. The Colts cannot afford to take any more hits on defense.

I likes me some Colts! Of course I like the Ravens and Saints too.

But I hope the Colts run the table all the way out-don't hold back.

Still torn on the undeafted season. Watching the game, I was disappointed the stars were pulled in the 3d quarter, but then better safe than sorry. San Diego has the feel of the only team in the AFC that can beat the Colts - history certainly says so.

Well, I guess we get to see what the starters do against the Jets.

All I can say is I hope the jets do better than Baltimore. The jets game tonight was the only good game all weekend. I can't believe so many of these "great teams" are laying down and dying on the field.

Great games yesterday.

Yup - Two out of my four favorite teams made it to the Championship, and my other two favorites were right there - Ravens & Favre.. (Not so much a Vikings fan, but I have always been a Favre fan.)

It's been a good year for some of my favorite players. Manning, Brees, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, and Favre.

How many people do you know that like a team because of their DEFENSIVE players - LOL

Really looking forward to this game!!

The Colts might as well have had me suit up and pay me 1/10 of the lowest paid defensive player and I'd probably done just as good of a job stopping the run today. That was about as bad of a defensive preformace as I've seen.

Have to agree with you, Texans ran the ball very well. Lets see what happens this Sunday night..Manning vs Manning..Hope it's alot closer then the Texans game...