Sign in to follow this  
judger101

Bark Biters On Ebay

Guest explore00

I like those but the price is to high for them. Wierd to see them on ebay

I like those but the price is to high for them. Wierd to see them on ebay

That is what I was thinking, $20. TYD would be good with me. At least it is $1.99 each addition item and not another $5 for shipping. Free if you pick it up but that is too far for me :blink: . So if I got say 3 it would cost me $75. If it is someone on here selling them on ebay don't get me wrong, I really like them, just a little more than I'm willing to spend on them at the moment. $5 shipping on the first one and free on combined items up to 10 would be OK.

I thought some one on here was having some made to sell to us folks. I recall a thread and some one posting the prints for the originals. Maybe its that person?

Oh darn it all. I can't remember his member name on here right now, but a member from MI was working on those. I have one here at my house. It was in about 2007?

firebug019? or rsmith?

BUCKSOH made me a few a couple months ago, they were of slightly different design i think.

tree wedge

I just ordered one from him and I told him I would like to get more here in a few weeks. I should be getting mine hopefully by the weekend so I can get it on.

Bowgod02 was making these before.

Nope, wasn't me that was making them. I had a few of them though from firebug...

BUCKSOH made me a few a couple months ago, they were of slightly different design i think.

tree wedge

I just ordered one from him and I told him I would like to get more here in a few weeks. I should be getting mine hopefully by the weekend so I can get it on.

I just got my bark biter or tree wedge what ever they are called but it is awsome. I velcroed it to the back of my case and it is hard to pull off. I am going to order a few more from BUCKSOH. Very very fast shipping and TMD for $20 alot cheaper then the ones on Ebay. If you like them and want some BUCKSOH is the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This member lives not to far from me in Michigan,,,,,he's selling them on other sites also. RSMITH & I produced the first ones from Ryan's design. Imitation is the best form of flattery I guess. Wish I would have had the $$$ to pursue the BarkBiter further,,,,,sorry Ryan.

Sign in to follow this