• Announcements

• Badgerbuckhunter

CHRIS WARDEN MEMORIAL FUND   08/08/2017

Thanks to all who contributed, we collected just under $500.00. I sent a check Monday (8-7-2017) to his wife for $500.00 along with a card expressing Forums condolences. 

bowgod02

3d Camo

66 posts in this topic

Heres some pictures from my last couple builds on how I do my camo. The only thing I change sometimes is the base color. Its always either brown or olive green. These are with the olive base color.

3dcamo001.jpg

3dcamo002.jpg

3dcamo003.jpg

3dcamo004.jpg

3dcamo005.jpg

Very nice thanks for the pics. I know this is asking alot but would you consider one day showing us how you make the molds? :)

Very nice thanks for the pics. I know this is asking alot but would you consider one day showing us how you make the molds? :)

I have to do one coming up here for someone, so I'll take some pics when I do it. If it ever stops snowing...

They are very nice in deed. What is the lime green circle and does the paint not hurt the HPWA len or do you put a piece of tape on it?

They are very nice in deed. What is the lime green circle and does the paint not hurt the HPWA len or do you put a piece of tape on it?

The lime green circle is a snorkle for a P52. It worked perfectly width and depth and was stolen off the parsley spice container...she wanted to kill me for it. :D

I just tape off the HPWA for painting. You can see in the last pic where I run a piece of 3/4" tape across it.

Edited by bowgod02

I have to do one coming up here for someone, so I'll take some pics when I do it. If it ever stops snowing...

Does the above quote mean you'll make one for a small fee?? :hands:

Does the above quote mean you'll make one for a small fee?? :hands:

If the weather cooperates I wouldn't mind it.

Yeah CAMOGOD I'll take one!! An Oak mold will be fine. :P

The lime green circle is a snorkle for a P52. It worked perfectly width and depth and was stolen off the parsley spice container...she wanted to kill me for it. :D

I just tape off the HPWA for painting. You can see in the last pic where I run a piece of 3/4" tape across it.

I have to remember that for when I do my P52 build. I have 2 of them to do.