• Announcements

• Badgerbuckhunter

CHRIS WARDEN MEMORIAL FUND   08/08/2017

Thanks to all who contributed, we collected just under $500.00. I sent a check Monday (8-7-2017) to his wife for $500.00 along with a card expressing Forums condolences. 

bowgod02

3d Camo

66 posts in this topic

I'm still around, killdee. Just got myself another P32 off ebay and am working on getting a couple more cams. Digging out my old parts, found all my old paint and molds while tearing the house apart for some handicapped accessible modifications. Still looking for my stash of Pelican cases... I never realized I had so much 'building' stuff hidden around here. :D Can't wait to be able to post the new builds and some pictures.

Here you go gibby. The flat black on the right I use sometimes for the insides. The textured paint I use to "dab" on if its going to be set on pines.

001-10.jpg

BowGod,

Are you using just a base coat and then a surface coat and nothing else for your oak paint job?

What color are you using for base and then surface...my case is ready to paint up...

looks like you used the olive as a base and then dabbed on the tan, is that right?

Thanks in advance,

Ryan

I use the olive for the base, then tan and olive and black mixed together, then some brown here and there and then just tan as the final color. I do it all at once so all the colors blend into the last.

Nevermind, I should have read all the posts.

Edited by STKBOW

Bump it up, doing some camo over the weekend.

Bump. This is such a great thread. Can we pin it?

And here is the 'updated' thread that mentions the newest replacement for the liquid nails called Titebond.

http://www.hagshouse.com/forums/index.php?...89&hl=paint

does work MUCH better than the new formulas of LN or PL

Edited by fireman43