Sign in to follow this  
kingfamily

First Homebrew Finished

Okay,

I finally finished my first camera and got it out in the woods. It's a large Wal-Mart case, a L14 Camera with (4) external D's, and a Yeti board. Concealment and size weren't an issue with me so the camo isn't very good, but it took the shine off of the black coat.

I included pics of the camera and a couple of pics of hogs and coyotes. It was only out in the woods for a few days so there are no pics of deer yet, sorry.

Once again...thanks everyone.

post-7753-1272135043_thumb.jpg

post-7753-1272135050_thumb.jpg

post-7753-1272135057_thumb.jpg

post-7753-1272135078_thumb.jpg

post-7753-1272135083_thumb.jpg

post-7753-1272135087_thumb.jpg

Congrats !!!! Looks Great .... So, What build is next ??

:wink::wink:

Maybe another L14, or an E50. I haven't decided yet. I have both, so just gotta figure it out.

Congrats on the build. As long as the land you have it on is pretty private i don't think camo is a big deal. Atleast not to me. The build looks very good and you should get good life with all the external power you have. Now go ahead and get started on the next one!!!! :D:D

That is a good looking build. Nice job and you might just as well move into an IR build for your next one. Nothing like a challenge to make you succeed.

That is a good looking build. Nice job and you might just as well move into an IR build for your next one. Nothing like a challenge to make you succeed.

I don't know. havent thought much about an IR. how much will it help and what would be involved?

Well done!!!

Awesome first build. Heck that's a nice job regardless what number it is. Let us know what/how the next one goes.

Thanks for the compliments everyone. It was a LONG time building. I was apprehensive about each step, but all of y'alls help made it possible.

Looks good. It hasn't been that long. The L14 I was working on when you started it still isn't finished :o But seeing yours done gives me a little more motivation to get back at it. Good luck with the next one, and the one after that, and after that. The madness never ends :lol:

Ben

Edited by sanford17

Nice one. 4d batteries should last for a long time.