bowgod02

Frankensniper

You guys are on Gary's R&D payroll right?

You bet... Roger got his case of SS boards today and I should have mine in tomorrow... :P But we have to share the garbage bag full of HPWA lenses though.

2 cases of SS boards and you finally got one working prototype each. Sounds like my R&D alright! :ph34r:

:roll2: :roll2: :roll2: :roll2:

With the size of that thing, it would cost half a car payment lol

OK Tony, I cut down some, how about now, you got enough of that ultimate camo laying around for this? Hope that 1060 has good hinges on it :lol: . I still got to smooth it out some.

post-5460-1272331708_thumb.jpg

I don't dip the cases, I send them out. I can help you out if you want. Shoot me a pm if you do.

I don't dip the cases, I send them out. I can help you out if you want. Shoot me a pm if you do.

:roll2::roll2::roll2:

Just pulling your leg :lol: . It's just a test, if I use it then I'll just paint it black to match up with a black HPWA. I have another not so radical one I might use instead.

That snorkle definately will allow for great pics. Also makes for a nice rain shield.

Both Roger and I are still working on them. He added a nice feature to his and I'm working on doing the same. I got my case 3D camo'd this morning so maybe in about a week our builds will be about done maybe.

Roger will probabily finish his up first as I am still draging my feet on the project. I was hoping to work on it this weekend but it was too nice out to do alot of camera work. :)

Roger will probabily finish his up first as I am still draging my feet on the project. I was hoping to work on it this weekend but it was too nice out to do alot of camera work. :)

I still have some work to do, Part #1 is pretty much done, but I still have Part #2 to do, if you know what I mean. :lol: Then there is the "Non - Steroid" version that is almost done. Lot's of work and end of year school activity for the kids. It's been hard to find time to finish this one. Maybe another week for me?

I do know what you mean. I still have to test part #2 to see if works yet and alter the code to see if it does when wired up. Probabily another week for me as well hopefully.

I did not read through all the rplies but it would be great if there was a board to control a camera and a slave flash together.

im kinda thinking, more like hoping lol, this beefed up ss will run slave, camera and shutter door on p41 for day color and night ir.

im kinda thinking, more like hoping lol, this beefed up ss will run slave, camera and shutter door on p41 for day color and night ir.

All for $40 TYD Right? :lol:

TCScout and I have been working on a little camera build at the same time and when it came down to deciding on what board to use, we decided to modify the Simple Sniper for our needs. Roger is one smart fella! I finished soldering up my board this morning and so far its all working great with sample codes so here is a couple teaser pics. We still have to hammer out the full complete code for the build yet. Fun stuff!!!! Post up a teaser pic TC.

003-14.jpg

001-22.jpg

Hey can we play 50 questions? Is the potentiometer hooked to LDR ?