• Announcements

• Badgerbuckhunter

Thank you note   08/24/2017

I receive this thank you note from Peggy Warden  Mr. Stadler,  I didn’t post this under announcements, but you can if you want.  Thank you very much for sending the card, money and letting the members know about Chris’s death.  The members on Hagshouse are a special group of guys.  I knew that you all have really big hearts from past experiences when I was helping with charity auctions, etc. But I didn’t know what to say when I got a card with a $500.00 check because Chris had been inactive for a good while now.  Thank you all for the money and the kind words that were written about him on the website.  It was a great comfort for our family to read through each post.  It is just amazing that guys, most of whom I have never met in person, hundreds of miles away, reach out to help with prayers and money.  Chris and I were very thankful for being able to have come to know allot of you through e-mail and phone conversations, being part of your website and running the store.  Life without Chris is the hardest thing in life that I have ever had to do, but it sure does make it easier to bear with friends like you.  There has got to be a big meeting place reserved up in heaven where all the Hagshouse guys get together.  God bless you all!  Sincerely, Peggy Warden P.S.  Chris had signed me up with the Hagshouse member name of “Methuselah”.  As some of you may know, Methuselah was the oldest person in the Bible.  Lol!  He did have a sense of humor.
    • Badgerbuckhunter

Tapatalk   09/02/2017

Please see posting in "Cabin" I need your help.

hags

Welcome

5 posts in this topic

Welcome to Hag's House Forums,

I wanted to add a small mission statement for each forum to hopefully keep them on track.

This forum is the Homemade Trail Camera forum and pertains to anything and everything to do with creating or building homemade trail cameras.

All questions and concerns are welcome and open for comment.

Please post video pics. & links in the new Trail Camera Pics. & Videos Forum.

I'd like to use this forum for tech. stuff and the new one for just pics.

thanks for looking and enjoy.....hags

Dan: Is this where we as members can make suggestions to you about this site? I really love the new format and being a database designer and retired systems manager I am always looking to add my 2-cents worth. If this posting should not be here then please delete it and direct me how you would like to hear our comments.

I noticed that sometimes my browser window will extend way out to the right of the narrower skin that you have provided. Like right now. This window goes behond the right side of the central posting area and covers up the wood strip. Is this intended. It also happens at times when there is a picture posted. Just a question about the intended format.

Second, on the initial IPDL Portal page you have provided a really nice window for the latest pictures posted. Great idea. Sometimes they change very quickly and some of the guys don't see a certain picture that was posted. How about providing a scrolling arrows both forward and back to allow the member to look at say the 10 photos posted. Also when you see one that you want to comment on you can click the image and it takes you to that posting.

Just a couple of ideas. Love your site and I have really gotten the Trail Cam bug. I have 12 cameras being built right now for my buddies.

Bob Scriver(scriverb)

Dan: I also noted that when I log in now the username and the Log Out links in the Hag's House Forums marquee at the top are colored silver and almost unreadable even though my browser link colors are blue and purple. I know you are still in the design phase and working out any bugs and just wanted to help if this is seen as a probably.

Hey Bob,

I can answer your questions here.

Most of the forum questions are posted in the 'Forum Test' forum.

The browser window will extend if a picture is linked to a post with the picture being bigger in width then the forum's setting. The uploaded pics. will not expand the width anymore. It also depends on what resolution you have your monitor set at.

The 'latest picture posted' on the portal is the last picture posted in the 'Trail Cam Pictures & Video' forum. There is no way to catalog the pictures within the portal. You are able look at all the pics. if you visit that forum. The portal just high lights topics from the forum and they have to be the latest topics for the portal to grab them.

The 'logged in as' message and user name should be in the dark green bar below 'Hag's House Forums' header. If your's is different could you send me a screen capture of it and I can show that to IBUnique.

thanks....hags