Sign in to follow this  
coues7

A little compliment for Hag

I would like you guys to know that Hags has gone above and beyond the call of duty in the way of customer service. He has completely and totally stood behind his product. I would like to give a public Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will positively be a returning customer. I'm sure each of you feel the same.

Thanks Again!!!

Scott

Coues, Sounds like you got your problems fixed. That is what is so good about these forums the people! They stand behind there products. Hag's good job buddy!!!!

MIB

Hag's got me started on the game cams after selling me one of his old 35mm ones. Since then with his parts and help I am building my own for myself and some good hunting buddies. THANKS HAG'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We couldn't do it without Hags help or the rest of you guys!! You all deserve high fives!!

:cheers: :hags: :flag:

I would again like to take the time to compliment hag. He sent my stuff overnight and the usps screwed up (imagine that), but I still got the board--I had to go pick it up across town. Hags did awesome!!!!!!!!!!! He went way above and beyond what I even expected. I am totally excited for the bg1 board.

I think for all of us no one, absolutely no one offers more bang for your buck than hags. His boards come with mounting kits and all unlike.... well you know. If it weren't for guys like hags I would have never been able to build one of these things.

Again Hags Thanks

Scott

I'm glad you got the package coues7....I'd hate to see what your like had it not arrived.... :blowup:

Once again I'm sorry for the mental mistake and the delay on my behalf last week. It probably couldn't of been worst timing then this time of year too.

Thanks all for the knid words......hopefully things will run smoother with the BG1s and the other parts too.

thanks....hags