tbass

Need A 2 Man Blind

My 12 yr old and I are very fidgety, but he has a much harder time controlling it. I want to get a blind big enough for two guys and perhaps a couple bows. I was looking at some of the ones on this page, but I know very little about these things. I will not buy store exclusive products like Cabela's or such places. They are just greedy criminals with their prices. Anyone have some advice on these or perhaps things to look for good or bad?

Tony,

I have one that looks like the one for 119.99. Alot of room inside! I got it down by altoona at lieghtys if you know where that is? I think it was 79.99

not sure where it is. If its not harbor freight, the mall, or walmart, forget it. :blink:

Its on old 220 I think. I'll see if I can find you directions.

Edited by bowgod02

I would check Sportsmans Guide. I always had good service, decent price, and they never question a return. I've been dealing with them for 20+ years now.

Edited by JMAN

I might have to try it. I just know very little about this sort of stuff. I walk, put on drives, and still hunt 99.9% of the time.

I got the Primos Vision blind off of ebay. It was like $119 and I really like it. I haven't used it yet but it has shoot through mesh and solid windows 360 degrees around it. Check it out.

I recomend that you go as large as you can for bowhunting. I bought the 50 - 60 $ blind from the sportsmans guide and thought it was too small for just me and archery equipment. And I have a small bow (Mathews DXT). The blind should be fine for firearms but felt too confining for archery. Just my two cents. Good luck.

What is shoot through mesh? I am hoping they don't expect me to shoot a hole in the mesh. Sorry if that sounds dumb. I know nothing about this sort of thing. I do like the Grounder one. Standing up would be absolutely needed in some of the areas I hunt, so I can see over the low vegetation.

What is shoot through mesh? I am hoping they don't expect me to shoot a hole in the mesh. Sorry if that sounds dumb. I know nothing about this sort of thing. I do like the Grounder one. Standing up would be absolutely needed in some of the areas I hunt, so I can see over the low vegetation.

The shoot thru mesh means just what it says. But if you do that of course you would have to replace it after shooting it up. They have a zip up window and a seperate zip up screen so if you have the window down and the mesh screen up you can still see out. I used it for turkey hunting this year and had 2 chairs gear nd my son and me with room to spare. Note the different dimensions on that link. Mine was the largest....GR350BT

Edited by janesburg

Tony,

Check out Sportman Liquidation. THey have some really good deals on big 2 man blinds. I am going by there tomorrow and I'll see what they have.

Emmett