tbass

Need A 2 Man Blind

This is a good sized 2 man blind. My wife and I both were in this with two canvas folding chairs and had enough room. I'm 6'4" and she's 5'8". It has windows that zip and have a mesh nylon screen in place when the windows are open. You can see this in the picture. If high vegetation is an issue you may have to invest in a small elevated platform that's made just for these. It might put ya about 6' off the ground.

2ManBlindRakxTest2.jpg

LOUNGECHAIRTENTBLIND.jpg

Edited by GHOSTMAN

Ghostman what kind of blind is that?

Ghostman what kind of blind is that?

Not sure of the name Peanut, I got it a Dicks a year ago. I saw a platform stand you can buy for these types that will elevate you up about 6' off the ground. I like that to keep the jake the snakes and others out of it. The draw back is the funky way it has to be set up. Like a dog chasing it's tail kind of. LOL

I would look into the double bull blinds I know they are expensive but they have a lifetime warranty. My hunting partner hunts strictly from blinds because he is afraid of heights but he has owned many different hub style blinds and they all have had zipper and hub problems then they get expensive to order replacement parts. Then last year he bought two double bull blinds and had one of the hubs go bad so I took it to the archery shop for him and they replace the hub on the spot with no cost. I think he paid $250 each.

This is the blind he got.

http://www.cabelas.com/ground-blinds-acces...yword={keyword}

Edited by Pinch