Sign in to follow this  
12-Ringer

So - You're Looking For A Trialcam......

Take a look at the 12 Ring Specials at www.the12-ring.com

For all those who I have worked with in the past, let me know what you think (PM or in open forum -your choice) - getting this together was a labor of love :rolleyes: that lasted longer than I thought, but it was an interesting learning experience to say the least. I am hoping the helpful hints section will be ready to go soon, the video player feature is giving me a little bit of problems...

Joe

so sorry I missed the cam/hackFEST sounds like it was a blast, hope your house and family survived Ron!! :unsure:

Looks nice Joe. Web sites are a pita sometimes. That's why I took the easy approach to mine. I do need to make it look proper sometime in the near future though.

:) Nice looking site Joe. I hope it does well.

You're well on your way Joe nice site you have there

wont open for me, says bandwith limit exceeded.

Yep, there are issues. Just tried with Firefox and Chrome and got the "bandwith exceeded" error message in both instances.

Take a look at the 12 Ring Specials at www.the12-ring.com

For all those who I have worked with in the past, let me know what you think (PM or in open forum -your choice) - getting this together was a labor of love :rolleyes: that lasted longer than I thought, but it was an interesting learning experience to say the least. I am hoping the helpful hints section will be ready to go soon, the video player feature is giving me a little bit of problems...

Joe

so sorry I missed the cam/hackFEST sounds like it was a blast, hope your house and family survived Ron!! :unsure:

Everyone was great and the kids really liked diesel with his jerky snacks. :lol: They were his best friend by the end of the day. Dave is really good with kids and my boys are usually pretty shy but they warmed right up to him like he was thier uncle they've always known. Alot of great guys and not one problem at all. You missed a pretty good time.

It worked yesterday for me with Firefox today it wouldn't open

Same here.

Gary

IE won't open it.

good job

Nice site. Lots of worked involved I'm sure. Good luck and I'll be following along.

WOW

Never would have expected such the reception - so much traffic on the first day - I blew my allotted bandwidth, took about 15 hours to get it straightened out and all is well (for now) :blink:

Thanks for all those checking it out and providing feedback AND offering support; I really do appreciate it. Don't forget the $5 raffle for those interested in their first or a great deal on a back-up trailcam - details can be found in the 12-Ring Specials Section.

Ron - Glad to hear all went well and both your house and family survived. :D

Joe

Sign in to follow this