errncarver

What Is Your Daily Job

Had my own Structural Consulting and Design office for about 19 years and burned out a couple of years ago. Currently am the Senior Structural Engineer for Military Projects for one of the Corps of Engineers Districts.

Edited by Hill Hopper

i am looking through some old topics and thought this one would be fun to add to. My job is as an agricultural loan officer at a small town bank (recently out of college). I plan to setup shop here for many years to come. :)

Easy jobless.

I am a Police Officer in the city of Cleveland, Ohio. I work in the “hood” but with all the vacant lots and having a large cemetery in my zone I get to see a lot of deer while on patrol. LOL

post-8727-1316133721.jpg

Retired DOD.

I now have a real job loading ammunition for Black Hills Ammunition. Been at it 11 years and love it!

I hear that is some good ammo. No place around here carries it.

Sr. Manufacturing Engineer for a Metal Injection Molding (MIM) company.

(sr. because I'm the only one in the plant, ha)

Guest buck66123

for the last 22 years i have drove truck for the same company and also ranch up here in northern Alberta

Guess I should update with changes since the beginning of this thread. I retired in June after 34 years of teaching social studies and coaching football, basketball, and tennis. So like peanut I am jobless.

Guess I should update with changes since the beginning of this thread. I retired in June after 34 years of teaching social studies and coaching football, basketball, and tennis. So like peanut I am jobless.

Good for you. Sounds like you influenced ALOT of kids. Hope you enjoy your retirement. I'm not jobless by choice just no work around here.