Sign in to follow this  
modeclan

Jazz Dv150 Value?

Might be.... http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=jazz+dv15..._from=&_ipg=

but you can't alway tell about the ones selling on ebay.. :unsure:

Careful, they are selling a black one which is for some strange reason also called a DV150. If it is black stay away from it.

Careful, they are selling a black one which is for some strange reason also called a DV150. If it is black stay away from it.

Ron I beleive they were all black. Curious as to what the difference is, and why you suggest staying away. Don't get me wrong I trust fully what you're saying, just simply would like to know the problem. I actually had a couple in my hand but chose to put them back until I asked here first. Now I'm glad I did.

They do not appear to be the same cam. Not saying they cannot be used, only that they are not the same one we have been using.

looks like a updated version of the Jazz .... It looks like it may be a better version than the original as far as features go -

Not sure that i would want a Jazz though .... For now i'll stick with the DXG- B)

looks like a updated version of the Jazz .... It looks like it may be a better version than the original as far as features go -

Not sure that i would want a Jazz though .... For now i'll stick with the DXG- B)

I understand what you're saying about the DXG, as I have 2, but in my opinion the Jazz makes a better day only as far as color, and that's what I would do with it.