Sign in to follow this  
bat

Ok Somebody Wanted To Liven This Place Up A Bit

Note: remember when you add something to this, you have to leave it openended for the next response... you new guys might not have played this before.... :)

So if you could go back to your childhood days and have anything you wanted from that time to bring forward to the present day you would......

Edited by bat

LOL, my hair!

LOL, my hair!

:lol::lol: Me too. But i'll have to say Sam, my best friend and best dog i have ever had.

So if you could go back to your childhood days and have anything you wanted from that time to bring forward to the present day you would...... not have pee'd on that electric fence, cause it felt like....

So if you could go back to your childhood days and have anything you wanted from that time to bring forward to the present day you would...... not have pee'd on that electric fence, cause it felt like....

My prostate was boiling. But in the end the farmers daughter really.....

But in the end the farmers daughter really..... got a good laugh out of it.

Her momma sure could cook, I remember that....

Her momma sure could cook, I remember that....

one time she made mountain oysters. I think I ate the whole pot. Then they told me what they were and....

Her momma sure could cook, I remember that.... one time she made mountain oysters. I think I ate the whole pot. Then they told me what they were and.... that's when I heard TCSCOUT outside the kitchen door. He said he was out checking his trail cam and stepped on...

Her momma sure could cook, I remember that.... one time she made mountain oysters. I think I ate the whole pot. Then they told me what they were and.... that's when I heard TCSCOUT outside the kitchen door. He said he was out checking his trail cam and stepped on...

a charged electric fence. "It lit me up good" he said, and it gave me this idea to...

a charged electric fence. "It lit me up good" he said, and it gave me this idea to... run down the hardware store to look for some pvc pipe and some copper tubing for....

Edited by bowgod02

building one of them thar fancy machines that do.........

post-215-1281494166_thumb.jpg

and it gave me this idea to... run down the hardware store to look for some pvc pipe and some copper tubing for.... building one of them thar fancy machines that do.........precision soldering for building his new.....

set of wheels... this baby belonged to....

post-960-1281494583_thumb.jpg

note: I forget who posted this but it is neat!

Edit:

We posted at the same time Steve, we'll go with yours :)

this baby belonged to.... Headnurse69, and she wanted to....

Edited by 212