Anyone know if Whitetail Supply is up on orders. Just trying to get some stuff rather quick, I love Whitetail but just wondering if they are up on orders right now. Thanks

Edited by peter

I placed an order for two IR replacement glasses for a p41 on the July 24th and still no word on them.............

i ordered to pro ir kits and had them within 3 days same with snapshot

I asked Daryl when he will carry camo cases again, and he responded within a few hours that it will be a few months before they restock camo cases. He said they are focusing on promoting right now..... no idea what that means about any particular order.

Not sure what's going on over ther, but I ordered 4 Python Locks on July 30th and have not received anything yet. I guess he is busy??

I emailed in a question got an answer back next day, ordered IR glass got it in a week :ynowar:

Best of luck. If you hang around here long enough and dig back far enough you'll see a pattern.

The last three experiences with WTS have been amazing. Fast shipping, everything has been perfect. This time I ordered later July for a couple things and I also ordered from Yeti and SS on the same night. The stuff from Yeti and SS came that week but I am still waiting on the stuff from WTS. The glass held me back from finishing my builds and since that time I have changed addresses and can no longer put my long term cams out where I wanted to. Next time I will definitely plan way in advance if I decide to order from WTS again. I understand that they are busy because of the time of year, availability of parts, etc. and that is ok, but an email would should put me at ease instead of frantically going through the mail everyday. A short email saying "hey might be three weeks" would go along way for me personally. Thats all I have to say about that.