bigwied

P41 And Hpwa Foam In Or Out.?

i take mine out but alot of guys will keep it in. if you're not sure run it a week or two w/ the foam in. if you're not satisfied pull it out and save it so you can pop it back in just in case.

I think that it is a matter of choice. I pull my foam out for the P41.

Set the cam up with foam and without foam and see what works for you the best would be my sugestion.

I take it out for all builds.

I take it out for all builds.

Me too with exception of a few on places I set the cam back from the trail a ways.

I never take it out, I don't want the camera to take pictures outside of the cameras field of view. what I do is remove the foam and cut it to about an 1/8" thick and then replace it. I put two small dabs of goop on it to hold it in place. This seems to widen the sensing area a tad from leaving the foam as is but not so much that I get pictures of nothing. I use a sharp razor blade to trim the foam.

I never take it out, I don't want the camera to take pictures outside of the cameras field of view. what I do is remove the foam and cut it to about an 1/8" thick and then replace it. I put two small dabs of goop on it to hold it in place. This seems to widen the sensing area a tad from leaving the foam as is but not so much that I get pictures of nothing. I use a sharp razor blade to trim the foam.

that sounds like a good plan....i will start that also