predator bass

Sensitivity Trouble

Others here have replaced the fresnel in the HPWA by prying off the outer lip. Why don't you get another flat WA fresnel and flip it while centering it. Save yourself a heap of headache and place that nylon washer under that screw next to the terminal block. I cut that trace under that screw and fried the voltage regulator, thanks again ghoot for the repair!

I recently purchased 2 SS boards and they both do this when setup on a field edge. One is a P41-HPWA and the other is D380-.65 fresnal. I gave up and moved the P41 in the timber and brought the 380 in and left it om my workbench for now.

Well something is deffinitly wrong with this thing,

I walked infront of it 3 times and it would not trigger, I brought it in the house and put a washer under the screw and it still will not trigger, I did get it to trigger a couple times but I kind of think it is this false trigger going off ?

I can not get it to trigger off.

Well something is deffinitly wrong with this thing,

I walked infront of it 3 times and it would not trigger, I brought it in the house and put a washer under the screw and it still will not trigger, I did get it to trigger a couple times but I kind of think it is this false trigger going off ?

I can not get it to trigger off.

How does it do in walk test. Does it pic you up at a good distance and consistently. Say 20 ft and wait 10 seconds then move again then another 10 and move again. It would be good to determine if it's a detection, firing issue or maybe both? If the walk test LED is not coming on consistently then it's not worth trying to get the camera to work until that is fixed. But if the walk test is working really good then you can look past that.