Sign in to follow this  
Guest phensway

Why Cant I Post A Thread In The Bargain Corner?

I'll help you out, you only have about 10 to go :) Repeat after me, even though I don't like this policy this is still a great site! Look, good or bad rule, It's not something that we all voted on or anything and it was done with good intentions. I know how you feel, but don't let something like that bother you. It's just another one of those things that everyone is not going to agree on and is best to just accept it as it is. 50 post ain't nothing really. You will probably have that by the time I finish posting this :) . Don't take me wrong either, I am not for or against this, just want to say it was done with good intentions and I think most of us understand how you feel.

Thank god that's over............................... :lol::D

Guest phensway

i realize that was a shady way of getting to 50 but i have put the time in on the site, more reading than posting though........... sorry fellas, hope it was worth a good laugh

When I start laughing I'll let you know.......

You don't know how close you came to being shown the exit....permanently....

Best you hold your breath because if others try the same method to reach 50 posts they'll be banned..........along with you....

I could care less if you joined the first day I opened the forums, or just yesterday.....the issue is it takes time to post and reach 50 and with that most spammers won't bother.....and henceforth we haven't had a spammer try to sell something here for a good long time....so the policy works....

Appreciate the free effort put forth to save your hard earned dollars and get over the fact that the internet isn't just for you....

hags

Can you tell I'm not having a good day.....

....on second thought....

You disregard the rules by spamming the forums with dribble posts so you can use the free resources to sell your excess, the same resources we all work so hard to protect by following and understanding the 50 posts minimum....

.....banned.....

hags

Anyone that had interest in his previously listed Yeti boards for trade in the Member Storefront may want to visit this topic and make sure you're dealing with all information available....

Yeti Problem, Need Help!

See how well that 50 posts minimum works......

hags

....on second thought....

You disregard the rules by spamming the forums with dribble posts so you can use the free resources to sell your excess, the same resources we all work so hard to protect by following and understanding the 50 posts minimum....

.....banned.....

hags

OUCH that had to hurt!!!!!!! But I do agree with you Hags. I had to earn my way into this site by following the rules and not spamming the forums with post to be able to buy or sell in the Member's Store Front & Bargin Corner. Just because someone joined a couple years ago does not make him or her able to try to sneek by under the rules while everyone else obeys them.

Just my :2cents:.

Uh oh. He was supposed to ship those boards to me Monday. Wonder how this is going to work out for me.

Uh oh. He was supposed to ship those boards to me Monday. Wonder how this is going to work out for me.

Did you go through PP?

he was supposed to be shipping me the boards Monday and he never gave me his return address before being banned. If they show up and work, I'll ship the cards to the return address. If I don't have them in a few days, I'll assume the deal fell through. I haven't shipped anything yet, but I was sort of counting on those boards for a couple builds.