Sign in to follow this  
sbishop

Please Keep Us In Your Thoughts And Prayers...

my prayers are with you and your daughter.

When i posted the last update last week, our daughter was hospitalized for the next day for 3 days.....so i'm not going to post anymore updates :unsure:

We were at the childrens hospital on Monday to go over some results, so far this is what's known.

The test that would have determine if she would grow out of it later on in her life was inclonclusive....so that being said, there is still a small chance that she might grow of it.

She tested Negative for Kostmann, which is good but....

They sent blood away 6 weeks ago to test for shwachman diamond, we should know in a few weeks the results of that test.

If she test negative for shwachman diamond there is still some other test for Kostmann that is only available via test labs, they will pursuit that avenue.

all in all there is still a small chance that she will grow out it down the road but either Kostmann or shwachman diamond will rule that out.

If you saw her, you wouldn't think that she was sick....she's doing really well...she's walking now and into everything...she's such a great baby!

Once we find out more info, I will update you guys, please keep us in your thoughts!

Here's of picture of our son Hunter and Rayne...I don't think she likes Santa YET!!!!!

Thanks

Sbishop

post-91-1292427456_thumb.jpg

OMG!! :lol: I don't think she likes him much either. She is such a cutie, and Hunter took a great picture. Good luck and Merry Christmas.

Both of them are precious. We are continuing to prayer for all of you. The power of God did do great thing. Continue to believe! :)

Can anyone else hear that picture???

They sure are good looking kids though, you are a luck one for sure :)

My prayers are with you and your family. Hopefully the remaining tests will show better news and will she can evenually recover from it. Love the picture :)

My heart stopped beatting when I read this and my Prayers go out to you and your family. I will have you Daughter in my Heart and Prayers and the Good Lord will find a way to make everything better. Just keep cherishing every moment with her. I really hurts to see childern go through things like this but there is a reason for everything. Give you Daughter a Big hug for me and tell her I am thinking about her.

My 5 year old does that because she does not like beards.

Emmett

Edited by BowmanPa

Rayne and your family will be in the prayers of my family... GOD will watch upon you all