Sign in to follow this  
treetop

Sale At Bfoutdoors

I wanted to give everyone a heads up that I will be closing the site down for a month while I am hunting I am planning to close the site on October 15th at 11:59 pm and it will not open again until November 20th unless I am bored and out of tags. Maybe not in that order. I have a couple weeks vacation and a few personal days for working extra hours so I plan to do just what I want on my vacation. I can feel my neck swelling a little more with each cool morning. I will still be in and out and will take care of any warranty or repair issues as they come but I just want to enjoy the time out in the field.

Anyhow to sort of kick my way out I am going to offer a 15% discount between right now and October 8th. If someone has recently ordered and I have yet to ship the order I will send a refund through Paypal to be fair . The discount code is set and it "homebrew"

Thanks again for all your support and past purchases and wish everyone of you luck if you make it out hunting. Most of all have fun, be careful as it can all change in aflash.

Go get em Dave. You deserve some me time doing what you enjoy. Keep us posted with pics of the big one.

KP

Good luck on the Hunt. Sure do appreciate the discount!

Good luck with your hunt. Hope you enjoy your time in the field, especially the early morning as the sun comes up. Thnaks for the discount.

Thanks for everything and hope to see pics of you and a trophy!!!

Good Luck, Good Hunting and enjoy your personal time off. Thanks much for notification and discount. I just placed another order to Bfoutdoors yesterday.... Again YOU deserve a nice vacation...

I didnt see this the other day when I placed my order for a slavemaster and other stuff. My stuff hadnt shipped yet, do I get the discount? Order was placed on Oct. 2.