Sign in to follow this  
judger101

Another Big Nd Buck

well i have to say i am a little bit jealous. my hunting partner (my cousin) was hunting where the biggest buck we have on camera is (ive posted pics of him before, and low and behold look what was on the camera. another brute. i love this guys mass. my hunting is over for awhile as im heading off to start my first "real" job on monday :lol: i hope that he gets one or both of these giants before rifle season kicks in!

my favorite part about this spot and these bucks are that we would never be hunting them if i wouldnt have gotten into homebrews. this summer i had too many cams and i didnt know where to put them so i randomly put an s600 at this place (it is in the middle of nowhere, 0 cover anywhere) and we are now hunting great bucks. so i thank everyone here for making me build so many cams and also thanks for missing the $35 BIN p41 on ebay earlier :lol:

btw this is a p52 with vivitar 2800, bf board in an 1120 case. while big, the good ole p52 still takes my favorite pictures yet.

post-7203-1287718336_thumb.jpg

post-7203-1287718340_thumb.jpg

post-7203-1287718345_thumb.jpg

Edited by judger101

J, that thing is an absolute pig! What awseome character he has. When you say 0 cover, do you guys hunt out of ground blinds? Good luck to your cousin on going after him and good luck to you with your job. Tim

yes we do hunt from ground blinds, and also there is basically no cover for the deer so i have no idea why they are in this area.

yes we do hunt from ground blinds, and also there is basically no cover for the deer so i have no idea why they are in this area.

Maybe because of the pile of corn? :D